Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 7 of 9

That all sounds good to me. I look forward - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 7

Zinna listens to him as he bares his soul. She thinks back to the dark time for a moment and shudders. It pains her to see him like this. She takes the rapier and sets it on the bed. Zinna kneels down in front of him. She looks at him with tears running down her face. The bard places a finger to his lips. " Stop Corren. Please stop. None of this was your fault. You didn't make the Iliosani into monsters who kidnapped me. You weren't even there when I was taken. There was nothing you could have done. You say you could have pushed the group harder… Then you and the others would have been too exhausted to help us. You did… nothing ... Wrong. "

She continues to look right into his eyes as she speaks. " It was my weakness that caused me to call out for help. I couldn't bear it any more. I prayed for the Maker to help me and he didn't. Inasyah answered. This isn't your fault either. Queen Inasyah is a good creature. She does what she does for the good of her realm. She did help save me. So did you also. Do you think I would have made it out without you and the others? We wouldn't have had a chance. I owe you my life Corren. You keep that rapier. It was a gift. I insist you keep it. You are the rightful owner of it. You are a good man. I have missed you so Corren." Her voice breaks as she says this.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2017 - 6:03am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren smiles sadly. "I know I did nothing wrong. I made the proper choices, and it still was not enough. That's is what eats at me the most." He puts the rapier back into the sheath. "And I will still try to live up to what I think you deserve. I'm so sorry for everything you went through. If you wish to quit the Defenders, I wouldn't blame you. But I've missed you too. And I hope you stay. With me. And the Defenders."

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna's smiles at Corren. She caresses his hair. " Don't apologize Corren. That's the way life works sometimes. Some things happen that are just beyond our control. Don't beat yourself up over it. I want to stay with the Defenders. I just need a little break from it. As to staying with you… " She leans forward and embraces him tightly while kissing him.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren returns the kiss and embrace fiercely. After a few moments he pulls back long enough to catch his breath and say aoftly, "We can figure out the time off later, eh?" He begins kissing her again…

Out of Character: : Unless she signals a difference of opinion, he is willing to get totally intimate with her, and we can fade this scene to black for now. If she is willing, and you want a post-coitus post, you can begin it.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna smiles lazily over at Corren. She runs her hand along his jawline. She snuggles up against him. " You are amazing Corren. I could get used to this. I feel so… safe in your arms. " She leans into him and kisses his cheek softly. " Is it okay if I stay here tonight with you? I... I... Don't like being alone. I have horrible nightmares. If it will be awkward for your landlady or if you would rather me not that's okay. Last time she was probably horrified and you slept in the hall. I don't want to create a difficult situation for you Cor. " Her green eyes look into his with uncertainty.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : I would assume that since Corren and Zinna were spending time together for a few months before that second adventure, the landlady, Gisela, probably came to know Zinna a bit, will probably be relatively forgiving of any improprieties.

In Character: : Corren smiles, his heart about to burst, "If you wish to stay here tonight, you will stay here tonight. With me." He kisses her again. "And I'll protect you from any nightmares."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 7

Out of Character: : If you wish to continue this scene feel free to do so Paul. Otherwise in the next day or so I will fast forward a couple of months so Zinna can tell him about the whole Inasyah/ warlock pact. That should be fun to roleplay *smile* Do you want to advance their relationship more as well? I feel it highly likely that she would spend a lot of nights in his room with him. She would be afraid to be in a house by herself at night for one thing.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

That all sounds good to me. I look forward to it. Yes, having her spend more time with him, especially in the evenings, would be agreeable to Corren.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.