People Stealing From Veterans

People Stealing Veterans - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Abusing Veterans
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vietnam veteran's wheelchair stolen from his home

A Vietnam veteran who reported his wheelchair stolen from outside his Washington Terrace home last week is hoping the public can help him get it back. Ref. Source 3i.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2016 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Veterans Stealing People

Can you get any lower than taking a wheelchair from a veteran that fought to protect you who also happens to have a disability? I hope he gets his wheelchair back.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

People Stealing From Veterans History & Civil Business Politics

I have found that people in the states of late are attacking veterans and causing them harm. From attacking and punching vets in wheel chairs to vandalizing their properties. I do hope that these people who want to do this learn real quick that pissing off veterans are not always good for their health. So far that have picked on just a few but if they continue this people are going to die.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Veterans Stealing People

Its an increasingly prevalent thing, much to my disappointment.

More and more people are disgusted by the military. I can see why, even if the disgust tends to have a much wider scope than I feel warranted.

What I don't get is people targeting vets over it. If one does have a grudge with the military, they tend to be the last people actually responsible.

> TOPIC: People Stealing From Veterans

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,