RPG Name Generator - Page 2 of 2

I needed a name for a story I'm developing - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 18th Apr, 2013 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 
RPG Name Generator Need a name for your character but can't seem to come up with any good ones? Well try the name generator and see what you get. See: RPG Name Generator. Medieval names.
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2010 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

RPG Name Generator
A Friend

RPG Name Generator - Page 2

No, I like it. I was merely musing mindlessly on what it might mean. I had never tried to pronounce it, and hence, I could not spell it. Once I started looking at how it was spelled, the musings started.

It looked kind of French, so I played around with Google Translate, but nothing turned up. What's cool, though, is even if Google cannot translate it, it will still try to pronounce it. It was cool listening to the English vs French pronunciations.

I've decided that it is pronounced "Grey Oxes", but Gra feels as if it means something Grand. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2010 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Generator RPG

If you are really into RPG Name Generation you may want to look at this: Source 3

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2010 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

RPG Name Generator
A Friend

RPG Name Generator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Well met, Gra!

As a weekend game programmer, I've worked on a few 'random name generators', and this one looks like it uses grapheme clusters. Its not a true random letter generator, which would give phoenetically impossible combinations like jkxxlt.

A 'grapheme cluster' generator chooses from the significant beginning combinations (a grapheme), such as dr, gr, str, bl, br, (etc), then a vowel or vowel pairing (oa, oo, au), then another consonant or closing grapheme (rt, nd, st), to create a word like: Blort

Blort (starting grapheme BL - vowel O - closing grapheme RT) or in your case a starting grapheme GR and a vowel A and a blank closing grapheme.

This is all just MY opinion. Since I'm not the programmer for this site I can't be certain, but it looks this way to me.

-Deacon Blues

9th Aug, 2010 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Generator RPG

The whole idea of me sharing that link was so the off topic conversations on name meanings and name generation could continue in the correct Thread as this Thread is for questions related to KNtoran's D&D Campaign.

The generator I believe Scriptwizard was originally referring to is the one where characters are created and not the one I linked to.

* Thread Split Into This One *

10th Aug, 2010 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Generator RPG

I've always loved the name Krusten so I use it for everything in role-play but I guess you guys already noticed that. laugh.gif

5th Nov, 2012 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

RPG Name Generator

Very creative but I tend to like to come up with my own from either a historical perspective or just the general mood I want my character to be in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2013 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

RPG Generator - Page 2

I needed a name for a story I'm developing so I checked my username to see if it would give me something unique and got:

international QUOTE
RPG expert from hence forth and forever thou shalt be called by none other than Fanatical Bastard. Now go in peace and may thy character last twice as long as thou did on this page.

Since you like your name I checked "Krusten as well":

international QUOTE
Krusten from hence forth and forever thou shalt be called by none other than Lucky Lover. Now go in peace and may thy character last twice as long as thou did on this page.

No comments from me. laugh.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: RPG Name Generator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,