Doctor Strange & Christianity

Doctor Strange Christianity - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 9th Nov, 2016 - 2:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Doctor Strange & Christianity Do movies that feature a fictitious character using magic go against Christian values by influencing Christians to seek out magic powers from the occult?
5th Nov, 2016 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

This is NOT a review of the movie. To review the movie itself go here: Doctor Strange.

This Thread is open Discussion about the notion that by watching a movie like Doctor Strange, it will somehow influence people to be interested in the occult, witchery and black magic? Do Christians really have a basis for this? What are they scared of… a mass migration away from Christianity because of a factitious comic character? Your thoughts?

Doctor Strange & Christianity (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2016 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Christianity and Strange Doctor

Religious zealots are always looking for things to bash. The Bible itself will tell you more about the inner workings of evil men and the occult than any movie can. If you doubt me just look at how it showed you how the death of Jesus was orchestrated by conspiring religious men!

9th Nov, 2016 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Doctor Strange & Christianity Beliefs Religious General

Chaser I wish you were completely right. Unfortunately all sect have zealots Christians, gays, Wicca, atheists ect. Hating any thing that is not inline with personal; beliefs will always occur. Is that not what you just did?

But to answer the question at hand yes there are those that look to Hollywood and find life guiding answers in movies television and music. If a person decides to join the occult based on the movie then they had little personal conviction in the belief system they were already using.

I imagine it would be very few that would do this. I think the organized christian groups speaking out do so in fear as their numbers are dropping.

For me I am saddened when small minded people yell out and try to represent the rest of the rational minded Christians.

> TOPIC: Doctor Strange & Christianity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,