Selexa Introduction

Selexa Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Nov, 2016 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Selexa Introduction

Hello, I go by Selexa here on this nice site. Nice to meet you all.

I'm a gamer girl and love PC gaming of many kinds from MMORPG's to HOG games to Simulation games. I played WOW for 3 years and enjoyed it. I'm now doing FF 14 and The Elder Scrolls online. I'm playing Civilizations 6 and Life is Feudal. I wish to talk about more games with others that are gamers like myself. I also play different online TCG or CCG games. Solforge, Astrial Heroes, ect.

I also pen pal to people all over the world. I think I have about 20 pen pals give or take a few. I'm looking for some pen pals that like to role play by letters. Mostly woman penpals but I do have 1 male pen pal.

I have 3 cats which are my furry babies. I love my coffee sweet, I love to cook, bake and read. I like to listen to popular music. I love animals and nature but have not been camping in about 9 years and I miss it a lot. I like to dance to music when no one is looking and talk to my cats. I talk to myself, since I'm my own best listener. I love fantasy artwork from artists like Don Maitz or Royo.

I'm a believer in God, but I do believe to each their own. I have friends of all walks of life.

I suffer from anxiety and sever biploar issues but got a great supportive doctor.

Okay I guess that's it for now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Selexa

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Sci-Fi Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II

You can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Selexa! Thank you for sharing your background with us. Its a big plus that you really like to write a lot.

Is there a particular Role-playing Game you are looking to play?

If you ever have questions about the site's features you can ask right here in your introduction.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Selexa

Thank you for accepting my application. I want to really try Ruler of Kings 2. I have 15 years of table top role playing. AD and D, 3.5 DD, Gurps, Shadowrun, Rifts, White wolf games I've done LARPing to, Mekton, and so on.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Introduction Selexa

That's a good place to start, ROK II allows you to keep an ongoing game while you integrate into the community. There are 3.5 and AD&D games also open for players if you're interested.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Selexa Introduction

Welcome Selexa you should enjoy this site because we talk about all your interest plus there are many role-playing games. Its been a long time since I've heard about doing any kind of pen pal stuff. Writing is so lost with emails now. Do you email them too?

I just started ROK as well and I'm enjoying it but I'm also in a Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 game if you want to join in.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Selexa Introduction

I'm tempted to do the DD 3.5 game you in since I've done other play by post games before. No I don't email very often except to let someone know I mailed out a letter. Sounds silly eh? I like Pen Paling cause it's creative with adding coloured papers, stickers, cute tape, boarders, coloured pens and markers, drawing and doodles and little bits of confetti type like things to add in the envelopes. I make my own envelopes too using scrap booking paper. Toodles.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Selexa Introduction
A Friend

Selexa Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

If you are interested in the 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons game get a character going and post it in the character creation thread as this is a good time to do it. The AD&D game is currently looking for another character or two.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Selexa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,