San Diego Comic-con 2008

San Diego Comic-con 2008 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

San Diego Comic-con 2008

San Diego Comic-Con 2008

Is anyone planning to go to the San Diego Comic-Con 2008 from the 24-27 July 2008? If you went please post a review here.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2008 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Comic-con Diego San

That is not anywhere close to where I live but I would love to attend. I used to be a big fan of comic conferences you get to meet a lot of the people behind the characters and where they plan to carry your favorite hero.

25th Jul, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

San Diego Comic-con 2008 Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I had often thought that might be fun to attend but was not really looking forward to meeting people who just chatted about comics all day. No prejudice there, glad I am over that now and would attend in a heart beat my boys would love it also I am sure.

25th Jul, 2008 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Comic-con Diego San

Usuaully its not all comics, they have movies, clips, demonstrations some role-plays too. I guess you'd have to really like this sort of thing to be intereted.

25th Jul, 2008 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Comic-con Diego San

I think seeing some of the movie gadgets would be one big draw for me and talking to those behind the scenes on how stuff is done is great also. The actual actors who cares but the idea men you bet.

25th Jul, 2008 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

San Diego Comic-con 2008

If you're really lucky then sometimes they'll invite a big star to attend, that alone makes it worth going.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: San Diego Comic-con 2008

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,