A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 3 of 13

"Of course I have a knife… - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Nov, 2016 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
  A Medieval Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the story based on the opening Post.
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
Protagonist: Laurette, a young maiden in search of something better.
15th Nov, 2016 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 3

"None! No time for that when there is much to do in the woods. I see the animals and trees like my 'wife' and 'children' and I know that sounds strange but that's how it is. What about you?"

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2016 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

The question made her stop for a second and think about all that she wanted in life. She replies, "Not yet, but I'm sure one day I may have a husband and children, but first I need to learn about life and what's out there." Laurette looks at the man as he…

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2016 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

Nods at her and Says, "Yes I suppose that over time I may settle down with a wife and have some children. But being young I still have time." He picks up another log and places it on the fire. "Right now I think it is time to settle down and wait this rain out. Let me get some water on for tea and then I will cook you a fine meal. What do you like?" He pulls a pot out of his things and goes to the cave mouth to catch the rain water.

20th Nov, 2016 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 RPG Story Continue Medieval A

Krusten is amazed by his versatility and preparedness. He seemed to know so much that she didn't. "Who taught you how to do all these things?" she asked rather naively.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

"Most of it I learned on my own. Some I learned observing others. I grew up wandering around the woods so I learned fast what was safe and what was not. I learned that the woods are both a friend and a foe if you knew what to look and listen to."

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"My older brother did. And he learned from grand papa. My dad died when we were really young", he said as he stared into the fires flames. A look of longing or melancholy touched his eyes for a moment. Laurette decided to distract him and pulled our some herbs that make a good tea and handed them to him. "For a good tea when it's damp, it keeps colds away," she said. Then she reached into her bag for…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2016 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG - Page 3

"I have some cheese, some bread and that's about it… oh there is a couple of apples as well. Do you have a knife I can cut the cheese so we can share?"

21st Nov, 2016 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

"Of course I have a knife… I would not be a proper woodsman without one. Here you are… " he shows her a blade that is…

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: A Medieval Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,