A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 4 of 13

Rare herbs. Surprising herself a smile comes - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »
  A Medieval Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the story based on the opening Post.
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
Protagonist: Laurette, a young maiden in search of something better.
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 4

Long and sharp with a bone handle. It looks like it has seen a lot of use and it is well cared for. He smiled at her as he handed it to her bone hilt first. Showing that he trusted her with his knife. Then again the sword and the bow that was with his gear showed that he was well armed.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2016 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

"That's a huge knife, I was expecting something a lot smaller. Maybe this can be used for skinning the whole cow rather than a small piece of cheese." She cuts the pieces and hands him back the knife. "What's it like to live in the wild?" she asks curiously as she puts a morsel of bread and cheese in her mouth.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

"Being alone with nature is great. You can relax some and not worry about someone attacking you for some small infraction you did not even know you committed. The forest is wild and the rules are simple. You know what the rules are all the time and survival is easy unlike cities and towns. I could be out in the woods and wilds for days and not miss people very much if at all."

23rd Nov, 2016 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 RPG Story Continue Medieval A

"But it must get lonely at some point with no one to talk to, no one that shares your interest, feelings, likes or dislikes… I know… I came from a situation like this. Do you understand me?"

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2016 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

He nods and says "Yes it can be. I wish I had some help some days so I could get more done. Like someone skinning while I'm checking traps or finding a deer. I could work twice as fast." Laurette listens to him thinking and then speaks up asking, "Is it like cleaning and plucking a chicken? Cause I have no issues with that kind of thing. So I know how to do birds to eat. Do you get paid by people to catch stuff?"

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"At times I do get paid to catch some meat for people. I also get paid to help lead people safely through the forests so they do not fear things on their travels from one village to another." He looks at the pot of water resting in the side of the fire as it heats up. "The work in not steady but it does pay well and I have many days to relax and be by myself."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Medieval Continue Story RPG - Page 4

As she is listening to him tell her about his work she adds some herbs to the pot of water to make tea. It's a few different types of pine needles good for vitamin C when it's damp and wet outside. He stopped talking and was watching her make tea.
"I see you have a bit of a trade as well." He says to her.
She nods to him and says, "My grandmother was considered the forest witch and she taught me what she knows of plants and herbs and roots." The mention of her grandmother made her think of the package she gave Laurette just as she left this morning. So she reaches into her packs and pulls out a a package and opens it to find some…

27th Nov, 2016 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

Rare herbs. Surprising herself a smile comes across her face. Her eyes widen as she looks up at the woodsman to show her new item, "See… I can tell you what each of these does." In boring fashion she points to each one, names it and explains what it does like a reference guide. "So this one is great for bruising and this one is for sleep while this one… "

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: A Medieval Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,