A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 5 of 13

"If you describe it like that then I - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Dec, 2016 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
  A Medieval Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the story based on the opening Post.
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
Protagonist: Laurette, a young maiden in search of something better.
27th Nov, 2016 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 5

She starts to slow down as she notices the woodsman just shaking his head as she speaks. She then feels kind of silly and says, "You're a woodsman, you already know what all these herbs do right?" The woodsman smiles and politely says "I do… " to which she says, "Sorry, I got carried away, its been so long since I talked to someone besides my grand."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

Laurette smiles at him going quiet lost in though. He looks at her and asks if something is wrong. She nods. "I cook, clean, gathers herbs, make teas and salves but I have no idea how to hunt rabbits. I would like to know how to make trapps or snares to catch them and birds. And if I learned how to skin animals with out feathers I could be helping you get more work dine. I'm not grossed out by blood and guts for cleaning animals. It's a part of life. But with my herbs and healing and cooking skills we could help each other and make more money together." She sighs and says quietly cause she is embarrassed but asks, "What do you think of this idea? Would it help or be a hindrance?" Then she flicks her eyes to his to see his reaction, to see what he will say in return.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

He smiles at her. "I can teach you and we can go from there. It will not be easy learning but I can see you are eager. Lets eat and get some rest while we wait for the storm to end. We can start tomorrow." He returns to the fire and sits down opposite her.

1st Dec, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Page 5 RPG Story Continue Medieval A

She feels like she has so much to say and ask as this was her first life adventure, but she could tell he did not want to talk much and was probably tired from the day. She fights herself to ask just one more question. "Before you go to sleep may I ask… "

2nd Dec, 2016 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

The woodsman says "OK" as she asks this, "I know its kind of silly but what's it like to be on an adventure? I've never been far from my home and all of this is new to me."

3rd Dec, 2016 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

"How do you feel now? You're on one right now! We're not fighting anything nor slaying dragons but life is an adventure, so how do you feel being on an adventure?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2016 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG - Page 5

She hadn't thought about it like that… "But, but I mean like a real adventure… visiting far away lands, fighting strange monsters and things like that."

5th Dec, 2016 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

"If you describe it like that then I do not know. I have never fought any strange creatures unless you think a deer or a bear is strange. I'm just a woodsman looking for peace and a good meal." He stokes the fire with some more wood and sighs. He continues, "I think we should get some rest now and in the morning you will be able to look for your strange creatures."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: A Medieval Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,