A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 10 of 13

.. Man, a very old man. "Trust me girl, - Page 10 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Mar, 2017 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
  A Medieval Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the story based on the opening Post.
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
Protagonist: Laurette, a young maiden in search of something better.
25th Feb, 2017 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 10

"Oh my" she says to herself now realizing how close she was to her own death. It gives new meaning to the saying 'playing with death'. She decides to move on this time looking for a good place to camp for the night. She finds…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

.. A beautiful glade with a brook that widens into a small pond before continuing on at the other end. She thinks, this is perfect for the night. She peers into the pond and in it she sees…

25th Feb, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

A reflection of herself and for the first time she doubts her current actions, what she is trying to do and if she should have left the safety of her home. She convinces herself that she is on the right path by thinking about how boring it was before. While in this thought she hears…

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 RPG Story Continue Medieval A

. A voice from long ago. "Come this way, come see what wonders I hold." She thinks hard but can't remember who this voice belongs to. Was it her….

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 25th Feb, 2017 - 7:34pm

26th Feb, 2017 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

Grandmother? No, that's silly. She does remember hearing a voice when she was a child but her grandmother told her she was imagining things. She looks all around and finally realizes…

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The voice is coming from the water. She takes one step in and stops, realizing her folly. "This place is strange" she thinks to herself, "I think there is something unnatural here." The hairs on her back stand up as she turns…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG - Page 10

"Here girl… here, get to your knees so I can whisper something in your ears." Apprehensive about doing it she stands where she is as the water begins to bubble and rise in one particular spot. A form emerges… that of a…

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Medieval Continue Story RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 10

.. Man, a very old man. "Trust me girl, I have wisdom to impart and a gift to bestow but you must hurry. My time is limited. I have waited so long and I years to be free of this world." She starts to…

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: A Medieval Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,