A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 2 of 13

She tried to imagine what a life like that - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Nov, 2016 - 4:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
  A Medieval Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the story based on the opening Post.
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
Protagonist: Laurette, a young maiden in search of something better.
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2016 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 2

. Only walk for an hour or two and look for a cave to rest in while the storm blows over. She knew of only one cave in the area and it was slightly out of the way for the walk to the village, but keeping dry and her health were more important than getting her goal of reaching the village done as fast as possible. If she was sick she might have to turn home and wait awhile to try again to leave. No way was that going to happen.

So she turned a little more east and collected some firewood as she walked. The wind started to blow her hair across her face. The leaves rustled in the cool breeze. She had a few minutes to go before she made it to the cave so she made haste.

By the time she made it to the cave…

Reconcile Edited: Selexa on 12th Nov, 2016 - 12:14pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

Meanwhile at the cave.... .

A young man named Martin stood in front of the small fire he had going. He had thought he saw something moving about in the woods and now he can see her. While he was a woods guide and today being his day off he though he would enjoy a day of relaxing and exploring the woods being alone with nature to get away from humanity.

He checked the clouds again. Yes it will rain any time now. He stepped to the entrance of the cave. She was closer now. She is young like him maybe 15-16 if that. While he was close to 20. "I guess I better say something before she gets any closer and he scares the daylights out of her", he thought. But as he looked over towards her see had already stopped and was starring right at him.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

She is shocked for a moment realizing she wasn't alone. I tall man stood there at the mouth of the cave staring back at her looking as confused as she was. Finally he holds out his hand for a proper greeting, "Hi I'm Eathan Cooper, come in so you don't get wet. There is plenty of room." She nods and tells him her name and shakes his hand wearily, but does come into the cave where he has a fire going. Just as she ducks is the sky opens up to a rather large downpour. Everything outside gets soaked and muddy.

13th Nov, 2016 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Story Continue Medieval A

"Oh my goodness! What am I doing?" she say in her mind. I'm in a cave with a strange man… how did I leave the serenity and security of my grandmother's place to end up here. Thinking about her safety she looks for…

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2016 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

.. Something near by to defend herself with if need be. But he turned out to be a gentleman and offered me an apple and some cooked rabbit from his hunting. They started to talk, while the rain poured outside, about the…

14th Nov, 2016 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Way people meet in the most strange of circumstances. Then it suddenly dawns on her… "Do you live here or just sheltering from the rain?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2016 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Medieval Continue Story RPG - Page 2

"I know of this cave but do not live here. I do not have a place where I live. I prefer to be out in nature and use caves such as this when I am out and about. People in large groups are both noisy and smelly to me. I am a woods guide by profession."

15th Nov, 2016 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

She tried to imagine what a life like that would be like and immediately said, "So you have no wife… no children?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: A Medieval Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,