A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 11 of 13

"Hallo missy, what are you doing hiding - Page 11 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd May, 2017 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
  A Medieval Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the story based on the opening Post.
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
Protagonist: Laurette, a young maiden in search of something better.
16th Mar, 2017 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 11

Feel uneasy about it as she has never seen anything like this before. "What do you want, what do you have to say?"

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

"I am here to tell you that you need to be careful. Not everything you see is what you think it is and can get you in trouble. You are pure of heart, I can feel it, that is the only reason I am telling you this, do you understand?"

2nd Apr, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

"I think so… yes, but what should I be careful about since everywhere I have gone and all the people I have met keep telling me about danger. Is there something specific you want to tell me?"

3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Page 11 RPG Story Continue Medieval A

"I've said what needed to be said. I warned you because I can feel your heart. Your heart is pure and your mind full of innocence. Even if you are human you may still have a chance to be saved from your own kind if you listen to those not of your species, understand?"

27th Apr, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

She is touched that a strange being made from water could feel and understand what others are not able to. She nods her head to say she understands and then waves her good byes as she continues in the forest keeping near the road but not on it. She walks for most of the day until she comes upon…

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG

.. A trail leading deep into the forest. She can see faint glimmers of light down the trail. Curiosity gets the better of here and she begins to walk down the trail. She gets about 100 yards down the trail into the forest when she…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG - Page 11

Sees a hut with some people moving around inside. Judging from how the surrounds are kept it could be a simple family cottage.

Being a little wiser now she hides behind some trees trying to have a look at what or who she might spot to confirm her suspicions about who lives there.

Thinking she is unseen she waits patiently until someone behind her says in a soft voice…

2nd May, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 11

"Hallo missy, what are you doing hiding behind that tree, are you looking for something?" She turns around to see a little girl with a rag doll in her hand. Relieved that she isn't in danger she replies…

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: A Medieval Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,