A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG - Page 6 of 7

Accidentally bumps his head into an overhead - Page 6 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  A Science Fiction Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing events in a place into the far distant future..
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG
Scenario: You work on an old Space Station circa 2100.
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG - Page 6

"Please have an idea. We don't have much time. Someone could walk in at any moment… "She hears a hatch open down the hallway. They both share a look of concern. They both…

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2017 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

Try to act normal as one of the station's officials walks in. Surprise by your presence he says, "What are you doing here this is for authorized personnel only!?"

13th Oct, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Not knowing what to say she blurts out, "Sorry, just a bit of a romantic moment if you get what I'm saying." She pretends to blush while placing her hand on the shoulder of the guy at the console. She looks down at him hoping he corroborates her story and he…

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

Pauses for a moment, realizing what she is silently begging him to do. He puts his hand on hers, stroking slowly and awkwardly. He looks at the official, grinning embarrassed at him and says "Um, yeah, this place is usually quiet for hours. I'm sorry if we caused any problems. I'm authorized to be here during my duty shift, so I thought I'd be okay, sir."
The official then responded with ...

14th Oct, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

A face of surprise that turns into embarrassment as he looks away and then back at them again saying, "Okay, enough of this nonsense, this area is not for this sort of thing!" He steps back and adjusts for her to leave while he adds…

14th Oct, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

"I hope I don't see this kind of thing again because if I do there will be disciplinary measures and it will go on your file as well." Leaving, she replies back…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Science Fiction Continue Story RPG - Page 6

"I'll not do this again, sir, I promise!" She spends some few minutes, pretending to neaten up the area and giving her ally time to finished what was started. He types away madly, and then…

2nd Nov, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Science Fiction Continue Story RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 6

Accidentally bumps his head into an overhead module. He holds his head after saying "For heaven's sake!" and then continues his stomping towards the exit. She decides her next move…

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,