A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story RPG

- Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 15th Nov, 2016 - 1:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
  A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone decides what happens in the colorful world of Cozyville.
11th Nov, 2016 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story Role-playing Game

Rules: Anyone can participate in this modern day drama role-play. You need to read the main theme or Scenario (First Post) and then continue the story with the lead Characters in logical fashion based on the opening Post. New Characters can be added but the story should flow.

Options: Find More Games Like This or See An Example

Scenario: You are aged and supposedly a burden so your children put you in a home for the aged. While there something mysterious happens.

Start: In a round about way, your children say you are becoming senile and a burden. They claim an old age home is the best place for you to get the care you need so they can continue with their lives. Not wanting to put grief on your children you humbly submit yourself to their wishes and enter a community home. While there you find yourself bored and at nights you often look through the window to see what's happening outside. One evening while seated by the window you see a vintage salesman passing with an antique looking briefcase. On the outside of his briefcase are the words, "Young again!" He looks around carefully and slowly runs up to the window and taps on it. You haven't had conversation in awhile and this looks exciting so you open the window. The strange man gives you a small flask with the same words that were on his briefcase, "Young again!" You inspect it as he waves you a hearty good-bye. You consider the flask which looks….

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2016 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Home Elderly Cozyville A

"What an odd man!" she says to herself. She could hardly believe that she would be the target of the day. What was she to do… drink it or not? It was kind of crazy to think about because she did not know the man, it could be poison but at the same time anything would be better than being trapped in this place. She decides to…

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2016 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story RPG Archive RPG Cozyville

Sniff the vial of blueish grey liquid. After a long sniff, she thinks it smells like berries and sunshine, but a hint of grass clippings. Hmm. Interesting and strange at the same time, she thought. She sloshes is around in the vial and looks as the colour changes to purple with sparkles. This gets more and more interesting by the moment. "What do I have to loose," she thinks. So she tilts the vial up and ...

12th Nov, 2016 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Stops and thinks, "Maybe I'm just dreaming". She puts the via down in between her lap and then pinches herself to see if she is awake. "Yep, I'm still here… still ticking." Then she picks the vial back up and while looking at it someone is coming her way….

13th Nov, 2016 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Its one of the nurses just checking how I am. "Is everything alright? You look a bit confused, do you need anything?" I quickly try to hide the vial while replying…

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I'm fine thank you. I was just reading my book," she says as she points to her open book on her bedside table. The nurse nods than leaves, leaving her to look back into the vial of purple liquid. Heck, you only live once, so either I die tonight or live a younger me.

She holds up the bottle in the air saying "Cheers", and backs down the pretty liquid which tastes like....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2016 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue Story RPG

Grape soda with a hint of lemon at first but then the last of it tastes like grape cough medicine. "What a strange concoction!" you say out loud and then cover your mouth hoping no one heard what you said. Her throat begins to sizzle a bit with the sensation of…

15th Nov, 2016 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue Story RPG Cozyville RPG Archive

The way carbonated water goes down. Then she starts to feel an odd ticklish sensation all over her body which makes her decide to get up and check a nearby mirror. She looks and is shocked to see…

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,