Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 15 of 25

I think we have coddled the illegal element - Page 15 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Sep, 2017 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (25) »
Top  Donald Trump & Immigration
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 15

Supreme Court allows more exemptions to President Trump's travel ban. The Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld a federal court judge's order expanding the number of immigrants from six Muslim-majority nations who can enter the country under President Trump's temporary travel ban. The justices refused the administration's request that they clarify their June 26 decision allowing the travel ban to take effect, except for close relatives of U.S. Citizens and refugees with a direct connection to resettlement agencies. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration
A Friend

Immigration and Trump Donald

I can see some exemptions to the travel ban but add too many and it becomes unenforceable, and I think that is a mistake.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration History & Civil Business Politics

Federal judge temporarily blocks Texas 'sanctuary cities' law, which would allow police to ask immigration status. In a 94-page ruling, U.S. District Judge Orlando Garcia wrote that there "Is overwhelming evidence by local officials, including local law enforcement, that SB 4 will erode public trust and make many communities and neighborhoods less safe." The law had been cheered by President Trump's administration but decried by immigrants' rights groups. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 15 Immigration and Trump Donald

And why is it illegal for police to find out if someone is breaking one of our laws? I don't quite understand that. Are police not allowed now to try and catch criminals? And yes, people breaking our immigration laws are breaking the law. I think by definition that makes them criminals.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Immigration and Trump Donald

I would say that this judge needs to be voted out by the people in the next election. HE seems to be in favor for criminals breaking the law. Our towns and cities are already becoming more unsafe by criminals out breaking laws. Some of them are getting more and more violent too.

If no one believes that we had a child get jumped by a bunch of kids and his arm broken in two places for wearing what they considered the wrong color shirt to school. If we have to start worrying about wearing this or that as to not offend someone then we are no longer free to choose freedoms of expression. The police need to be able to do their jobs.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, it's bad when judges are more worried about hurt feelings or the outcome of this or that study than actually enforcing the laws of the land. This judge should either be voted out or thrown out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 15

obama Former President Barack Obama bashed President Donald Trump's decision to rescind DACA, an immigration order shielding some children of undocumented immigrants from deportation.

"To target these young people is wrong -- because they have done nothing wrong," Obama wrote in a Facebook post. "It is self-defeating -- because they want to start new businesses, staff our labs, serve in our military, and otherwise contribute to the country we love. And it is cruel."

Just before leaving office in January, Obama told reporters that he would speak out sparingly in his post-presidency. The lengthy statement is among his most forceful since departing office. He sharply criticized Trump's motives and insisted rescinding the program -- called DACA -- was not legally required. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump & Immigration Politics Business Civil & History - Page 15

I think we have coddled the illegal element in this nation for far too long. "They have done nothing wrong" argument is always heard. They are illegal ILLEGAL means you broke a law. SO they have done nothing wrong is a false statement as they came over here illegally. I think we need to use the money to help those who are here legally and those who are American citizens before we help Illegal people.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Immigration

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,