Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 17 of 25

First DREAMer deported under Trump arrested - Page 17 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Nov, 2017 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (25) »
Top  Donald Trump & Immigration
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration
A Friend

Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 17

It is all for show. If the people are making a big deal about something that the news and everyone else wants to be a big news item you can do something in the back ground and it gets no press and then later we find out what it is and by then it is too late. I think all of this immigration and country bans are a huge smoke screen.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Immigration and Trump Donald

Oh, I quite agree, I'm just saying that the smoke and mirrors in this case makes him look a hell of a lot like a rather rabid racist.

I don't think he really gets to complain about being called such under the circumstances.

11th Oct, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration History & Civil Business Politics

Look out for it there will be a huge Twitter storm tomorrow about how the Supreme Court vindicated him unless he's already at it.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 17 Immigration and Trump Donald

Behind efforts to build prototypes of Trump's border wall, emails show a confusing and haphazard process. The USA TODAY Network has obtained almost 200 pages of emails that chronicle the confusion and complaints about bidding on the border wall prototypes. Experts say this process was unusually rushed, and qualified candidates may have been overlooked for the sake of speed. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Immigration and Trump Donald

After New York attack, Trump calls for ending 'Diversity Visa Lottery Program'. President Trump said Wednesday he would renew efforts to kill a particular immigration program in the wake of terrorist attack in New York City. "The terrorist came into our country through what is called the 'Diversity Visa Lottery Program,' a Chuck Schumer beauty. I want merit based," Trump tweeted, citing the name of Senate Democratic leader who hails from New York. Ref. USAToday.

1st Nov, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

I agree, the last thing we need is someone winning their way to doing some kind of terrorist attack on our soil.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2017 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 17

A merit system is always the best. In this way you can be more assured that the people coming to America are properly vetted than just winning a lottery.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration Politics Business Civil & History - Page 17

First DREAMer deported under Trump arrested again for trying to enter U.S. Juan Manuel Montes, 23, was taken into custody for illegally re-entering the United States late Monday night, the U.S. Border Patrol said. Source 5h.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Immigration

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,