Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 19 of 25

DOJ threatens 23 ‘sanctuary cities,’ including - Page 19 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jan, 2018 - 12:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (25) »
Top  Donald Trump & Immigration
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 19

Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin, who was at immigration meeting with Trump, confirms president made 'vile and racist' comments. "I have seen the comments in the press, I have not read one of them that's inaccurate," Durbin told reporters in Chicago. "In the course of (Trump's) comments, he said things that were hate-filled, vile and racist," the Illinois senator said Friday. "... I cannot believe that in the history of the White House and that Oval Office any president has ever spoken the words that I personally heard our president speak yesterday." Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2018 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Immigration and Trump Donald

Oh, I can well imagine. It takes a lot of gusto to come national with these kinds of sentiments but if anything you can appreciate about Trump is he really speaks his mind, you don't have to guess about what he is trying to do because he makes it clear as day and yet dark as night.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration History & Civil Business Politics

Federal government begins accepting DACA renewals following court order. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services posted on its website that the federal agency had begun accepting renewals until "Further notice. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Immigration and Trump Donald

Too old for DACA, man who spent 30 years of his life in U.S. Is deported. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents didn't stop on the federal holiday. Source 6y.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2018 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration
A Friend

Immigration and Trump Donald

Strange to be so conflicted, but these child illegal immigrants situations are difficult. Not at fault when they arrived here, but illegal all the same, to deport them now seems harsh.

17th Jan, 2018 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration

While growing up they will know they aren't in the country legal because they have no paperwork. For me the kids should get amnesty and then anyone else illegal is sent back.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 19

Supreme Court to issue final verdict on Trump travel ban. The Supreme Court agreed Friday to decide the legality of President Trump's ban on travelers from six predominantly Muslim nations, setting up what may be the final hurdle in a year-long battle over immigration, homeland security and religious discrimination. The justices' decision to hear the case follows a series of lower court rulings against the third version of the ban, which is intended to block citizens of countries deemed security risks from entering the United States. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration Politics Business Civil & History - Page 19

DOJ threatens 23 ‘sanctuary cities,’ including New York, Chicago and L.A., escalating Trump’s immigration enforcement campaign. The Justice Department is threatening two dozen so-called sanctuary cities with subpoenas if they fail to provide documents to show whether local law-enforcement officers are sharing information with federal immigration authorities. The demand, outlined Wednesday by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, is the latest threat to punish local jurisdictions that do not fully comply with federal immigration enforcement efforts. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Immigration

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,