Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 6 of 25

Yes, he seems to have a problem controlling - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Feb, 2017 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (25) »
Top  Donald Trump & Immigration
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration
A Friend

Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 6

I find all this soo interesting that the social media and the primary news sources are calling it a travel ban. It is not a ban and it is only temporary. But lets not mention that at all lets grill a person for continuing something that the president before him set into place and just never got to it. I think if Obama had issued this temporary ban then no one will be so much up in arms as everyone else is now. I guess a temporary ban so that we (The US government) can take a closer look at those who are wanting to travel into the USA from s few select countries.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Immigration and Trump Donald

55% Of Europeans Agree With Trump: "Muslim Immigration Should Be Banned":

Surprisingly, there is evidence to suggest that both Trump and Europe's right-wing parties reflect an underlying reservoir of majority public support. Ref. Source 3v.

8th Feb, 2017 - 7:46am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration History & Civil Business Politics

Trump forgets that there are whole bunch of jobs that white Americans won't take like maids, nannies, janitors, pickers, farmers, trash collectors, etc. If he gets rid of all the immigrants businesses are hiring silently then everything is going to go up because they'll have to pay lots more for white person to do it.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Immigration and Trump Donald

I don't think President Trump forgot any of that. I think he found a bundle of issues that Americans in flyover country care about and he played them up and used them to get elected. Now, I believe he will keep those promises he can, and he has already started down that path, and he will modify those he needs to. As far as immigrants are concerned, is sounds like he has already started to modify his stance. He hints that isn't going to deport 11,000,000 to 15,000,000 people, most of whom are hard working and simply want a better life for themselves and their children. He will deport those who have committed crimes here, depending on the crime and the circumstances. I see nothing wrong with that aspect of the plan.

8th Feb, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Immigration and Trump Donald

Just saw President Trump speaking to the Sheriffs about what the judges are doing. He is belittling them by saying any bad high schooler could understand that he is entitled to do what he wants with the immigration ban. He also added that he can comprehend things better that a lot of people. Is all of this necessary?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bountyhunter,

You ask if this is necessary. I'll tell you that this is the state of politics today. Yeah, we hear what President is saying because he is the Republican. I ask, have you hear what Democrats are saying? Did you hear what one of the Supreme Court Justices said about President Trump prior to the election? My goodness, that's the first time in my memory I ever heard anything like that from a Justice, people who normally stay above the fray. So I will tell you that it is indicative of where we are and he is only playing the game as it's played today. I don't agree with it, I don't like it, and I've seen it done much more professionally and in a bipartisan way in the past.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 6

The federal court has ruled. The 9th Circuit Court upholds the stay to continue blocking enforcement of Trump's travel ban. I am hardly surprised especially after President Trumps public assassination of the way the federal court adjudicates due process.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump & Immigration Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Yes, he seems to have a problem controlling his tweets and going off script. That said, this is almost definitely going to go to SCOTUS. My guess is they'll wait for Gorsuch and then roll the dice to see where Justice Kennedy, I think he's the most liberal of the conservatives, lands on his decision.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Immigration

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,