Text RPG Descriptive Writing

Text Rpg Descriptive Writing - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Dec, 2016 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Available Understanding how Text RPGs work in the context of Ruler of Kings. It is done with some amateur acting and some mild parody. Brought to you by RulerOfKings.com
16th Nov, 2016 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Text Role-playing Game Descriptive Writing

If you do not know what Text Role-playing Games are like then this is the video for you. It is not in depth but uses some light comedy and amateur acting to help people understand within a short period of time. Feedback welcomed.

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2016 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Writing Descriptive RPG Text

I like it. The actress could have been a little more 'tough' but she got the message across and definitely looked like that actress from that old TV series, I forgot the name.

17th Nov, 2016 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Descriptive Writing Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter, I think you mean "Xena". She looks similar but those eyes that the real Xena had can't be duplicated. As for the video I like the back and forth banter, it made it pleasant to watch and it explains this site's version of text Role-playing Games really well.

17th Nov, 2016 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Good flick. The screenshots at the end should help prospective players see that its more than just a MUD. When I play it I definitely don't feel like I'm in a MUD.

17th Nov, 2016 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Yes! Xena the Warrior Princess with her strange yell. You're right about those eyes its probably what got her the role. ROK is no MUD its more interesting than just the reading with the dice calculations and more options per scene especially in combat.

17th Nov, 2016 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Cool video. How do you get these people to do these things? I had to pause the video from the start to see the definition for text Role-playing Games because it was flying too fast but other than that all was good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2016 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Nice one. I'm still to get into this game but this is good for curiosity. To critique I wish she was more 'tough' if that word could be used to make her roll of a warrior fit but I still like it overall.

16th Dec, 2016 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Descriptive Writing Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Lacking the 'tough' aspect as you mentioned could have been improved but besides that she did a good job of at least getting the point across considering our very limited resources to make a more well rounded short video.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Descriptive Writing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,