Raymond Earl Brooks Murder Case

Raymond Earl Brooks Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Nov, 2016 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Raymond Earl Brooks Murder Case Killer: Jay Maynor did it to stop his daughter from being abused.
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2016 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'My father was protecting me'

A DAD who killed his daughter's grandfather for sexually abusing her accepted a 40-year jail term so she wouldn't have to testify. Ref. Source 9h

Image from Facebook public domain via News.com.au. Jay Maynor (Second from right) killed Raymond Earl Brooks for abusing daughter, Julia Maynor (Left).

Raymond Earl Brooks Murder Case (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2016 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Brooks Earl Raymond

Strange case. Strange because of the length of time he would be willing to be in prison and strange that she would allow her dad to remain there rather than speak up. I feel like if something is missing in this case.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2016 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Raymond Earl Brooks Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

Knowing how a ladies reputation and everything is drug through the mud and everything when they testify I can understand the father wanting to protect her from all of that. I think the sentence is a bit harsh though.

> TOPIC: Raymond Earl Brooks Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,