Thanksgiving 2016

Thanksgiving 2016 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Nov, 2016 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Thanksgiving 2016
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2016 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Thanksgiving 2016

Grandma Texts Wrong Teen for Thanksgiving, Now the Families Will Eat Together

The woman said, "That's what grandma's do… feed everyone." Ref. Source 2m.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2016 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Thanksgiving

Some retailers giving Thanksgiving back to families, employees

Although plenty of stores are still opening their doors for anxious shoppers on Thanksgiving Day, more retailers are deciding to give the day back to families. Ref. Source 7h.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2016 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2016
A Friend

Thanksgiving 2016 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think that is a good idea. More people should be home with their families at Thanksgiving and not worried about having to go to work. I know some will need to work as there are always those that like to do shady stuff. I know I will be working on Thanksgiving this year.

19th Nov, 2016 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

Great initiative if you have the money to spare and if your business is not important enough that it affects others then go for it. I can't wait to dig into some turkey!

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2016
A Friend

Thanksgiving

Since I'm a Canadian I've had my Thanks giving already. We have a parade in town on our Thanks giving Monday for families to enjoy. It's during our Octoberfest. We have the 2nd biggest Octoberfest in the world.

I had 2 friend over and the 3 of us ate turkey and stuffing and lots of veggies. Then we all talked about what we were thankful for in the past year. And I did a blessing prayer over the food and then we stuffed ourselves. It was a really good time.

23rd Nov, 2016 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2016

I hope everyone has a very happy thanksgiving! Its going to be a busy time starting tomorrow but I will try to check in. I've been hearing that travel by plane and on the roads is going to be ridiculous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2016 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2016

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I guess its only those in America that will be sitting down to turkey tonight and for the rest of the world - you're missing out!

24th Nov, 2016 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2016 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I'm surprised on this busy day to see the games are still being updated regularly. Happy Thanksgiving! Don't discuss any politics at the dinner table. *laugh*.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2016

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,