Best Places To See Zoo Animals

Best Places Zoo Animals - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

10 great places to go wild over zoo animals

Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the House of Representatives, says his first act of public service was a childhood visit to a City Council meeting in his hometown of Harrisburg, Pa., where he gave an impassioned speech on why the city needed a zoo. "We didn't get the zoo, but since then I've had the pleasure of touring dozens of zoos around the world," says Gingrich, who wrote an introduction for the new book America's Best Zoos. He shares his list of favorites with Tim Smight for USA TODAY.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/travel/destination....htm?csp=Travel

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Animals Zoo To Places Best

I like going to Zoos and seeing the animals. I hope to make it to the Omaha zoo this year. Our little zoo here is nice but I like to see more.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Best Places To See Zoo Animals UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I like smaller specialized zoos as you usually see the animals better and they seem better cared for in that they are more content.

We have a great cat zoo near me and they always have babies there every year. it is the Killman Zoo. Low cost and heavily treed makes a very nice afternoon trip.

I detest the Toronto zoo unless you go in the off season. It is hot and stinky, I think one can understand that with so many refuse bins hanging about. In the fall or even winter the animals are more active and crowds are small. It is a ton of iking for small ones though. The main benefit of a large zoo is the variety.

25th Jul, 2008 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Animals Zoo To Places Best

We have taken our children to Chester Zoo a few times. It's a great Zoo, not massive-but big enough to spend 4 or 5 hours to get round.
The kids loved it, and I even managed to brave the bat cave- which is a big feat for me!

I think it's important that people support their local zoo, and it's a great way for kids to learn from actually seeing the animals.

> TOPIC: Best Places To See Zoo Animals

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,