Attention To Lighting

Attention Lighting - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Attention To Lighting

Attention to lighting

It's the middle of summer, and you have a brand-new digital camera, but your pictures aren't looking as stellar as you had hoped. Perhaps there are huge shadows under the eyes of your subjects, or a whole lot of squinting faces.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/2008...ng-camera_N.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Attention To Lighting
A Friend

Lighting Attention

I have found in my picture taking to try to face at around 90 degrees to the sun. This helps keep the subject in the light but does not wash them out or cause a lot of shadows. Plus the subject is not squinting while they face the sun. Trial and error will help you get some nice shots.

25th Jul, 2008 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Attention To Lighting Sports & Fashion Music Movies

With the new digital cameras this should never have to be an issue like Klar said move your subject if you can also be sure to try different camera angles and forcing the flash on.

The digital is nice because you can see how your picture will be before you even take it and you can adjust what you need to make it right.

25th Jul, 2008 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Lighting Attention

Those little things like where the light is I would never notice hence my reason for not taking up photography, I just don't have the patience or the eye for it.

25th Jul, 2008 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Lighting Attention

I was never great with the old 35 mm but you should try out some of the new digitals they adjust aperture and white balance for you and you get great pictures. I have a fujifilm 1000 it is less then 300 including batteries and 2gig memory card and is just one step below a true slr.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Attention To Lighting
A Friend

Attention To Lighting

I have been playing with a digital camera for the past year. I hope that the experience I have gained in taking some great (at least I think) shots will better prepare me for a better camera. I want a digital camera but one that I can put different lenses on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2008 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Attention Lighting

Thats one of the reasons they use those big white umbrellas for lighting. Most of the shot actually comes in setting up the stage from before. All those things makes me impatient. I'd be there hitting my fingers on the camera and would probably end up breaking it. rolleyes.gif.

25th Jul, 2008 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Attention Lighting Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Yes a professional shot is very painful waiting on the set up of the reflecting surfaces and stuff. I had to do a photo here at work and never again will I do that. But I was thinking of more the just every day family and friends memory pictures.

I find sometimes just putting a slight upward angle on the camera removes the shadows because the camera changes its settings due to how the light is hitting the light sensor on the camera. mine even has a red LED on it for dark short it lights your target and if you can see it in outline the flash will make it look like daylight.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Attention To Lighting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,