Review Of Continue The Story RPGs

Review Continue Story Rpgs - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th Dec, 2016 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 

?
Poll: How often does continue the story go the way you expect it?
  Always       0.00%
  Sometimes       100.00%
  Rarely       0.00%
  Never       0.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
21st Nov, 2016 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

These new Role-playing Games called, "Continue the Story" are great and since they don't have their own reviews thread like the other Role-playing Games I decided to start one. First I think its a great initiative. You might not be able to build a specific character but you get to role-play anytime in several themes in an instant. I am planning on starting one that may be a bit depressing but that's what its about - depression.

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2016 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

RPGs Story Continue Review

Hey sister! Collaborative writing like this is fun. You act like the Dungeon Master of the game for a brief moment until someone comes along and takes it in another direction. A depressing one might play out strange but you have to put up a lot of rules about what can / cannot be said.

24th Nov, 2016 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Review Of Continue The Story RPGs Reviews RPG & Card Board

Besides ROK II its a good choice when you're waiting on one of the Play By Post games to be updated.

9th Dec, 2016 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

I want to start some epic battle continue the story threads and I want to know if that's permitted. Each will be pure battle and the scenes will not come out of the battle it will be for us to see how far and for how long we can prolong a battle.

9th Dec, 2016 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Yes, you can create your own Continue The Story Role-playing Game at anytime in any of the Role-playing Game Boards except the one reserved for ROK II and similar. This is the whole reason I started it - to make immediate Role-playing accessible as it takes too long for Game Masters to get their games going.

9th Dec, 2016 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

I didn't know it was so easy, I'll have to start one of these Role-playing Games myself with a different twist than what's already available.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2016 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Review Continue Story RPGs

That's great to know and gives me some ideas of what I can start for a story. Those images you add to it… can you do that with mine? I don't know if I have that ability.

9th Dec, 2016 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Review Continue Story RPGs Board Card & RPG Reviews

Usually, if any Thread becomes popular we highlight it with images and can do so for your Role-playing Game as well.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Review Of Continue The Story RPGs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,