Community Specials: Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016 - Page 2 of 3

Makes sense. I wanted to start last night - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Community Specials Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Community Specials: Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016
A Friend

Community Specials: Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016 - Page 2

I have a question. Does premium membership give you 2,500 FP as part of the cost?

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Monday Cyber Friday Black Specials Community

Yes, you can see all that you get for Premium Membership here: Compare Membership. Normally, the Donation amount is $45.00 for this kind of access but today its only $19.99. Only 10 hours left!

25th Nov, 2016 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Community Specials: Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016 Feedback & FAQ News Community

This is the lowest I've ever seen Premium but since I'm Diamond it doesn't matter to me. wink.gif I will be waiting for the FP discounts *hint* because I doubt I can post enough to be the top poster.

26th Nov, 2016 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Monday Cyber Friday Black Specials Community

Premium Membership Special at $19.99 is now finished and will not be coming back again at that low amount. I'm happy that some were able to benefit and take advantage of the offer.

The current special for the next 24 hours: 15,000 FP for a Donation of $49.99! The regular Donation amount for that amount of FP is normally $210.00! Do not pass up, with that kind of FP you will be in super control of multiple Role-playing Games and can build up in ROK II, Gwynedd, Gems, etc.

27th Nov, 2016 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Monday Cyber Friday Black Specials Community

No one went for the 15,000 FP so let's see if anyone is up to this challenge:

Be the Top Poster and earn 10,000 FP

To qualify you must have made the most Posts in the next 24 hours (Before the counter goes to "0"). Your Posts must be more than anyone else during that period including the Bots (News, etc.). Your Posts should be constructive and in keeping with the policies regarding Posting but does not have to be Core Posts.

27th Nov, 2016 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

I know the value of the point system after being in ROK for awhile so the current content interests me. I'm however looking at Kntoran already having a huge head start. Hope I can catch up and pass him!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Community Specials Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016 - Page 2

That was the whole idea. If one is wanting to be in the lead you have to work at it and I know the bots are very active. Knowing that we have to sleep and they do not makes it much harder to beat them. SO I got a head start.

27th Nov, 2016 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Community Specials Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016 Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Makes sense. I wanted to start last night but was too tired. Is there a way to see how many posts you have for the day so far?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Community Specials: Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,