Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Rogue One Star Wars Story - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Rogue One Star Wars Story 2010s
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story"?

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Story Wars Star One Rogue

The Rebellion makes a risky move to steal the plans to the Death Star, setting up the epic saga to follow.
Director: Gareth Edwards
Stars: Felicity Jones, Mads Mikkelsen, Forest Whitaker, Alan Tudyk.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I for one am happy this movie franchise is no longer in the hands of its creator, whom must have lost his way some how. Now that Disney has control, (And YES I was very afraid at first) and seeing the final product I once again have faith. There are problems with it. There are holes in the story line. But, I am happily giving them the back burner because there is a much better core group of actors, storyline and, NO JAR JAR!

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The surprising verdict on Rogue One

REVIEW: It's the last twist anyone was expecting: the first Star Wars spinoff movie, Rogue One, is actually sharply written. Here's the full verdict. Ref. Source 9d.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Is 'Star Wars' still safe family viewing?

Amid critical warnings that the latest Star Wars installment, "Rogue One," is not for kids, some parents are rethinking age guidelines for introducing their children to a galaxy far, far away. Ref. Source 7t.

29th Dec, 2016 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Just took the boys to see Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

First, I was surprised it had a PG-13 rating as I did not see anything that would fright the young ones. There is no nudity, swearing or gore yet lower rated movies have all of that.

Second, it was a far better production than the last Star Wars movie which in mind was extremely cheesy but the review for that is here: Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story was a bit long and seemed to surround an issue more than necessary. The acting was good but the robot was the most interesting.

Third, Darth Vader was of course his usual evil self and gave a nice twist to it but I wish he was more involved in the film. The length of time you get to see Vader vs the total length of the film was comparable to a drop in the bucket.

Overall, a nice movie, I do not see anything there to scare children older than 6 unless your child is overly sensitive and becomes attached to characters emotionally.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2016 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Rogue One Star Wars Story

I enjoyed it. The sacrifice made by all tells you that war isn't about everyone coming out with not a scratch but people giving their lives and that was what the rebellion was all about.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rogue One Star Wars Story Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

I enjoyed the movie a lot. It is not a prequel that some thought it was it was the story of how the Death star came to be and how a group gave up thier lives so that the rebellion could get their hands on the plans and find the weakness that the designer placed in it. I found the story very nice and yes a bit long but it fit in. It was nice to be able to understand what the rebellion went through to get the plans so that the death star could be blown up in episode four.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,