Kanjeet the Good

Kanjeet Good - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Feb, 2017 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 142
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2016 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

Kanjeet the Good
A Friend

Kanjeet the Good

Kanjeet, stand 6 feet 4 inches tall with a muscular body. Kanjeet has blonde hair with big green eyes. Kanjeet has white skin and a beautiful appearance in general. Kanjeet has chosen to bring peace to the kingdom by first starting a trade in teaching. Kanjeet views alliances as obligatory.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2016 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Kanjeet the Good
A Friend

Good Kanjeet

Advisor Description

I met Alessiana through my mother, she was one of her many contacts. She first appeared in my life on a cold stormy night within our compound. She was one of the most finely dressed women I have ever seen.

She proceeded to introduce herself to me, but I was too entranced by her grace and beauty.

I have always felt blessed that I have her in my corner, she has always kept a watchful eye over me.

She sees greatness in my future and I will not fail her. Whatever her intentions be they good or bad, I will not forget her kindness.

She hopes for the best for me, but I do think she suspects my kind nature will lead me astray.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Kanjeet the Good
A Friend

Kanjeet the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother will always be half a mystery and half undeniable truth. She loved me that much is clear apart from having well connected friends, she also was genuine with all her hard earned friends.

My memories of her border on fact and false memories. It pains me that I lose a little bit of my memories of her day by day. The scent wildflowers and sage are all I have sometimes.

> TOPIC: Kanjeet the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,