This is a photo of me in the desert back in 1991 when I was over in Saudi Arabia back in the spring of 1991. Spring break 1991 Sand, Scuds and surf.
Ninety-ninety Rule of Project Schedules: The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time. The last 10% of the task takes the other 90%.
I volunteered to enter the service in 1982 I spent nine and a half years in before I left. It was a fun time and I enjoyed it. I never did look at it as a full time career but a stepping stone to a civilian job.
I believe there is no stupid questions. Asking questions can give you insight or more knowledge in certain aspects of life.