Peppermint Oil

Peppermint Oil - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Jul, 2010 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Upset stomach - pick me up - headaches - refresher
4th Jul, 2010 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Peppermint Oil

Peppermint Oil

I have talked about the value of Peppermint Oil loosely in certain Threads here but never a dedicated Thread so I started this one to list how valuable it is to have Peppermint Oil as part of your home remedies.

Peppermint Oil can usually be obtained at your local pharmacy from off the counter. The Peppermint Oil sold is the pure additive usually used in sweets but of course without the sugar.

A drop of Peppermint Oil in a bit of water can cure and upset stomach almost instantly.

Nothing diffuses through the human body faster than Peppermint Oil, thus it can help regulate the temperature of the body.

Peppermint Oil used in the pure form can bring relief during a cold.

Peppermint Oil applied to the temples can help in the relief of a headache.

I personally was introduced to Peppermint Oil by a lady in Wales who gave me a teaspoon of it when I was vomiting and could not remedy an upset feeling. I was amazed that within 3-4 minutes the bad feeling went away. Peppermint Oil is a must have in your home.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Peppermint Oil
A Friend

Oil Peppermint

I have not tried peppermint oil mixed with water to cure things but I know when my children were younger and fussy I found that adding a peppermint hard candy to their bottle and filling it with water seemed to sooth them down. I will have to invest in some peppermint oil to try next time I feel bad. Thank for the tip JayBee.

5th Jul, 2010 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Peppermint Oil Health & Special Psychology

When I tried peppermint oil for the first time I thought I was going literally blind. It was VERY strong, however it's the ONLY thing that works within minutes. It's GREAT!

5th Jul, 2010 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Oil Peppermint

It works very well for indigestion, it's as you say LDS, very strong in smell laugh.gif...but small price to pay for a quick remedy.

24th Jul, 2010 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Oil Peppermint

If people only knew of the power of peppermint oil, a natural product, they would never buy those expensive products that are regularly marketed: Enos, Andrew's Liver Salts, Petobismol and others.

25th Jul, 2010 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Peppermint Oil

Peppermint oil deserves its own thread! It is wonderful. By itself or in blends it helps with migraines (which I have quite a lot) and for my husband, its a great pick-me-up. He will either have it in tea-form or on a burner and feel rejuvenated afterwards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2010 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Peppermint Oil

I haven't tried peppermint oil (I will now) but I have heard the beneficial affects of and tried sour kraut and it helps my stomach a lot. Also I have heard that the smell of peppermint can curb your appetite, helping those with a diet keep off the pounds.

Rather off topic, but...
I have also heard from reliable sources that rosemary and horseradish is good for the body (liver) and helps fight cancer.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 25th Jul, 2010 - 3:56am

27th Jul, 2010 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Peppermint Oil Psychology Special & Health

Oliron, once you take peppermint oil and discovered how it works you won't take anything else! Keep in mind that when you take it for first time, try to go easy, just a few drops in a tablespoon of water if is for a tummy ache.

I also read that peppemint oil is great to heal and prevent gum disease. Also:

Indigestion
Dental Care
Respiratory Problems
Nausea and Headache
Stress
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Antispasmodic
Urinary Tract Infection
Pain Relief
Immune System
Blood Circulation
Hair Care
Skin Care

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Peppermint Oil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,