Mordoreus the Wanderer

Mordoreus Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Dec, 2016 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Character 143
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Mordoreus the Wanderer
A Friend

Mordoreus the Wanderer

Born and brought up on a small yet well enough to do farm I soon learned I was not a normal child. Visited by what I later called "wisps"; your ghosts, demons, spirits or even angels depending on teachings, I learned many things not of this realm. Some helpful, some torturous, some trying to make here a better place, others and most I have found, bent on destroying who and what they can on this plane of existence in any way the can..
I had a warm home to live in, plenty of food for my belly, chores enough to ensure physical capabilities and endurance, and always time and books enough to fill my mind with more questions than answers. Once my mother passed from strange circumstances and the warnings from a Wisp in my ear at my age of 16 I took to wandering the "haunted" or "Cursed" places of the world in search of one that could explain my gifts and teach me how to control and use them to my advantages. I found the skill of influence and listening to peoples words as well as body very useful in my travels and time spent in pubs. Drink was a companion I used both to my advantage and times, detriment. But always learned something. Found love from time to time, albeit briefly in the few days spent in a maidens bed, but mostly in the misery and coercion of others....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Mordoreus the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Mordoreus

Advisor Description

Coming off the fishing boat from my month of work and story telling, I was keeping an eye out for a pretty enough little thing to share her bed, body and, my coin for a few nights when she caught my eye. Well of course it was because of her plain beauty, but not only that, there was a familiar whisper in my ear from the voices in my head, telling me this girl was seeking me, but she will be useful to me more than I could imagine.
Her shoulder blade straight red-auburn hair shone in the sunlight as fire in stark contrast to her alabaster, almost ghastly pale skin. If it were not for the handful of freckles upon her face and the deep sea-green of her eyes, she may not have had any color at all. After I looked over her shapely, yet not over extenuated body, covered with a soft blue summer dress tied at the waist simply with a gold belt our eyes met and locked. Besides her willingness to not look away, and a crooked mischievous smile gracing her lips, I to this day I can not tell you exactly why I strode confidently up to her and her place against the market entryway. Reading her body language, I took her right hand, kissed the plain black banded ring on her finger, never rescuing my eyes from the comforting entrapment of hers, "I am Mordoreus, and I am yours.... "
She took a solo finger on her left hand, placed it under my chin to slowly raise my head equal with hers..
"I know… " she whispered.. "And they tell me I am to be yours someday. Together we shall silently reign.... "

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Mordoreus the Wanderer
A Friend

Mordoreus the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Mother,

Looking back at my childhood and reflecting upon such, I attempt to understand what you tried to do....

Were you too afflicted or blessed? Did you know I was never alone in my head. Always in a crowd no matter the lack of people?

I see the avoidance, the corner of the eye glances you offer instead of the warm hugs or tussled hair.

You were not cold, your heart held the hearth of love for me.

Though your soul held fear and worry.

Was it of me? Was it of the voices and what they say?

Wrap me in your gossamer arms of ethereal light,

Find your words within my diseased brain, enough from the others..

Speak, speak to me…

Help your son find the one, not in the bottom of this bottle....

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Mordoreus the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Mordoreus

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Thy eyes are the skies in which the sun doth shine,

Down upon the golden wheat grain of thy mane.

Your bosom the hills and dales,

Valley trails,

Leading one to thee fertile vales,

Longing for cultivation…

Longing for.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Mordoreus the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Mordoreus

Reflections on your father

My father you ask?
Did I even have a father? Was he really my father? How is one to tell when one was only seen and not heard. The man and I interacted only minimally and that is being generous. Conversations always began with "Get up! There is always something that needs to be done." the various " Do this' , the "Do that's"; or "Did you get that done yet?". Through out the day.
Dinner conversation involved what he had found that day that needs to be corrected, fixed, managed or maintained on the morrow even if his mouth was full of food or brew.
After enough brew was consumed, and I had my time to research various questions or locales in books and parchments, silencing the barrage of voices in my head in pure concentration, his voice would always crumble the solace.
"Time for bed boy, well enough today to bring you back tomorrow, sleep well and see you in the morning if I don't decide to end your torment this night."
Then one day, he just wasn't there any more.
Only in my head.
Father?
Is that you?

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Mordoreus the Wanderer
A Friend

Mordoreus the Wanderer

Message to Advisor

Korie my love, my teacher, my life.
I have gathered more supplies in preparation for my journey. Though I know not where as of yet.
The voices tell me it comes on the horizon. A grey, damp, ominous horizon.
It is hard amassing the goods and materials I may need not knowing the patch in which I travel, but I know that is what you need me to do. My back becomes stronger, my legs bearing the brunt from the weight on my shoulders. Coin alone you could provide, but what is to be learned from sloth? Animals and Unnaturals both of man and monster care not in the throws of battle what coin I carry, only who will be the victor to carry on.
I do what I must when work is available, train when time allows. I keep my ears open for rumor and truth alike. The body is only one part, the mind yet another, the soul however binds the two together forever.
Mine belongs to you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Mordoreus the Wanderer
A Friend

Mordoreus Wanderer

Message to Advisor

Korie, my dew kissed morning orchid.
Todays attempts of furthering our cause has come to naught. I found myself trapped in my head from the voice of Death taunting me of mistakes made and ones to come. I was incapable of breaking free from the icy grasp around my soul for the majority of the day. Once I finally woke from my purgatorial cage I attempted to make some money and did nothing but waste what time I had and failed. I went to the tavern to rouse up some work or make some trouble and a quick beating for my failures and frustration. Here I sit pathetic and incapable of making anything of today but disappointment from you. Fear not Lady of Soul. I shall redouble my efforts on the morrow! For each step I take, though long and never nearing as it may appear, takes me one step closer to you. You are the glimmer of hope in this world of mist and the misguided. All shall know your glory of truth and will be awakened and free.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Mordoreus the Wanderer
A Friend

Mordoreus Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

First time in the Town

First time in the town;
Clean of streets, and fresh of grass. Happy and playing each lad and lass.
Smiles from maidens, and nods from the men. This is the scene presented from them.
Store fronts inviting, wares ready to go. Services provided from people who know.
This is no town it's a city in measure. Theocrats and politicians fat in their leisure, Taverns and brothels for rented out pleasure. The Magi of soul and the visual arts, the library for books and all sorts of charts. A job if need be, transportation where ever. There are even games of chance for those who's gold doesn't matter.
People are friendly as long as far as you know. Some will tell you where the unmentionables go.
The back allies, the stores under the streets. These are the places where the darkness meets.
A cut of a purse, the slice of a neck. If your not careful its what you might get. The whores, the urchins the face in dirt. These are places where one can get hurt. Each town has it, this one does too. If you come down here you must have a clue.
First time in he town?
Let me buy you a brew.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mordoreus the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,