John F. Kelly - Page 2 of 3

I think we all hope your wrong. Even the people - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Aug, 2017 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  John F Kelly John Kelly
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

John F. Kelly
A Friend

John F. Kelly - Page 2

Okay, he has too many military men at the top for my tastes… and yes, I'm retired military. We have done quite well by keeping the military away from the reigns of power and the military has respected that since our inception. I don't like how many are you there now… although I don't think there is any plan to overthrow, I just don't like it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kelly F John

Seth Meyers mocks Trump's new chief of staff, John Kelly. The 'Late Night' host took 'A Closer Look' at the man he suggested reads 'a Tom Clancy novel out loud to a 14-year-old bloodhound' for a 'good time.' Source 2p.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

John F. Kelly
A Friend

John F. Kelly History & Civil Business Politics

I think there is a good reason to be military top heavy for now. With the news media getting the other side all riled up and wanting to over throw the president it will be good to have some military advisors in there to help defuse the response and not have this country go rushing into a civil war.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

John F. Kelly
A Friend

Page 2 Kelly F John

I don't think we're all that close to civil war. Now, I do think we're very close to violence in the streets here and there, but that doesn't qualify for civil war.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

John F. Kelly
A Friend

Kelly F John

While a few violent uprisings here and there does not mean civil war I fear that it can multiply quite easily and it will be a type of civil war that the news media has been pushing for for the past few years. It will be a war that can and probably leave the United States deeply divided and thus easily over taken and this great nation will be no more.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

John F. Kelly
A Friend

John F. Kelly

Rather off topic, but...
Yes, those types of occurrences can lead to civil war. I hope they don't and I don't think they will. I think there is still more that unites us than divides us. But that gap is narrowing and you are correct KN, it's the press on both sides responsible for this. I'll tell you what, if we do enter a civil war, I'll be grabbing everyone important to me and heading for the mountains. You can find me in the Oxbow…

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:18am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

John F. Kelly
A Friend

John F. Kelly - Page 2

I hope that I am wrong and I think that having some good military men in the cabinet like Mr Kelly we will be more likely than not to have it escalate to that level.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

John F. Kelly
A Friend

John F. Kelly Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I think we all hope your wrong. Even the people who outwardly hope for this inwardly hope it never happens I think. I sure hope GEN Kelly helps to keep this from happening.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: John F. Kelly

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,