William Sallie

William Sallie - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Dec, 2016 - 8:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

William Sallie Death Row Inmate Dead - Last Words
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

William Sallie

Death row inmate's last words

WILLIAM Sallie was executed by lethal injection yesterday for killing his father-in-law. This is the last thing he said. Ref. Source 1u

Image originally from Georgia Department of Corrections via News.com.au.

William Sallie
William Sallie (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2016 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Sallie William

At least he was sorry with words. Everyone is sorry when they are about to die… they might be doing it just in case there is someone there waiting for them. If they could escape would they want this kind of justice? I doubt it.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

William Sallie
A Friend

William Sallie History & Civil Business Politics

I think he was sorry only because he was facing death. He wanted to set things right maybe for the family involved and maybe for his son. Maybe he wanted to fix things with a higher justice that he was about to go see? We do not know for sure. I think more states should have death sentences for murdering others.

9th Dec, 2016 - 8:45am / Post ID: #

Sallie William

Who knows what goes on in the mind of a man that is about to die. There are some evil one… I mean really really bad men that even faced with death they say the most awful of things.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

> TOPIC: William Sallie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,