Mikael the Mercenary

Mikael Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Dec, 2016 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 145
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Mikael the Mercenary
A Friend

Mikael the Mercenary

Mikael the Mercenary, a young man with bright blue eyes standing a wee 5 feet and 2 inches in stature, a toned yet lightweight body. Mikael has long, dreadlocked brown hair which he keeps pulled back and away from his face. His tanned and calloused skin shows the signs of years of training. His appearance is all together nothing to be frowned upon, but nothing which would be cause for excitement. His goals of being a rich man first will start through his work as a mercenary. His views on alliances are wavering at best, and his loyalty is often questionable. He has trouble with keeping on track, but when he does, he is a force to be reckoned with. His archery skills are that of a seasoned master, with little training. He prefers to keep quiet and stay away from danger, picking it off at a distance if necessary.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Mikael the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Mikael

Advisor Description

While Mikael was walking through town at midday, he noticed an odd figure, dressed in a large coat and face wrap, following his path. Trying to deduce what they wanted, he ducked through various alleyways until, hiding behind a corner, he caught his pursuer off guard. He drew his bow and aimed at the mysterious figure. "What is it that you seek, stranger?!" He asked. The shadowy figure removed their face wraps and revealed the face of a lovely woman. Standing 6 foot and 2 inches, the lass looked as if she had been fighting bears with both hands tied behind her back. She was extremely muscular, and yet her face was as fair as a light morning sunrise. She brandished her broadsword and told him, "I'm looking for my long lost step-brother, and it seems he has found me out." Puzzled, Mikael withdrew his bow slightly, but still was at the ready. "You are Mikael, no?" Mikael was taken aback, "Aye, that is me. However I have no step-sister, or any sister for that matter." The brawny woman said, "Then you have much to learn. My name is Aella, and I am suprised that this is the first time you've caught me watching you." Mikael pondered the statement, wondering if she had been there all along. He took a long look at her, noticing their likenesses. She had bright blue eyes and the same tanned skin. From what little of her skin he could see, she was covered in scars up to her neck. A warrior maiden by the look of her, she looked to be about 5 years older than he. The main difference was that of height, as she stood a full foot taller than he. "Come with me," he said, "we will discuss this further at the tavern."

Aella hoped that he would turn out to be all she had expected him to be as an adult.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2016 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Mikael the Mercenary
A Friend

Mikael the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a loving woman. While Father was away at war, she only gave me her best. A better woman to have as a mother could not have been asked for. She gave me knowledge as well as life. She gave me strength. She nursed me back to health when I was sick and I her. She gave so much and asked for so little. I miss her dearly, but my life is what it is. I will become a king, and erect a monument in her honor.

> TOPIC: Mikael the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,