Shannon Banfield Missing - Page 2 of 3

Name: Ashton Country: Title: Banfield Comments: - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Dec, 2016 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Shannon Banfield Missing
13th Dec, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Shannon Banfield Missing - Page 2

The second person of interest who was released Monday night was detained again by the police three hours later for an investigation of larceny particularly related to the keys of the I AM store.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Missing Banfield Shannon

Name: Lesley

Title: Shannon Banfield

Comments: I have questions too… what about the 'Jamaican voices' the mom allegedly heard that night when she ostensibly received the 'strange' phone call. Also, noting the earthquake that occurred on Tuesday that led to goods toppling off the shelves at supermarkets, wasn't there supposed to be a walk through on Wednesday by someone? Owing to the fact a lot of fragile merchandise are sold there and it is a warehouse?

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2016 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Shannon Banfield Missing
A Friend

Shannon Banfield Missing Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Let the police do their part. And part of that, is to not stand right behind them and constantly criticizing. Just give them some time.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2016 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Missing Banfield Shannon

Name: David

Comments: What am I reading here? I understand the mother is very distressed but it disturbs me to read that she said she's not following the police investigation and that justice will come from the "Lord". Listen to me there is a killer out there that needs to be caught before he/she hurts anybody else!

16th Dec, 2016 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Missing Banfield Shannon

A very interesting piece of information that perhaps could support the points of many people on social media who has been asking pertinent questions with regards to who exactly was present that night at the store.

international QUOTE
Sources said there is another suspect and police are working diligently and silently as they gather the necessary evidence needed not only to arrest but to charge and convict the suspect. Source 6x

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Shannon Banfield Missing

Name: Ashton

Title: Shannon Banfield

Comments: I don't imagine that there are more than 10 employees who were likely on shift that the time the young lady was in the facility. Can DNA samples be taken and see if any matches with those found on the deceased? If this is being done- then I stand to be corrected. I understand that the percentage of solved murder cases is woefully low. Is it due to lack of training, resources, commitment or some involvement? It is now a crime to be beautiful, educated, hard-working, loyal and dedicated, young and a pensioner.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2016 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Shannon Banfield Missing - Page 2

My two cents about this sad case. Ashton I think they said there were only two male employees and a female but I ain't hearing nothing about the manager of the store was he there when this young woman entered the store?

According to the papers there is broken skin under the victim's nails I'm assuming here it was sent for testing abroad since we don't do that kind of testing over here.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Shannon Banfield Missing Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Name: Ashton

Title: Banfield

Comments: Thank you Lydia. I was not aware of the lack of DNA facilities in the country. It is too bad that we don't. It probably would be a very useful tool in solving most of our heinous crimes.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Shannon Banfield Missing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,