Should Muslims Be In US Military?

Should Muslims Military - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Aug, 2017 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Muslims in USA Military
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Muslims in U.S. Military?

47% Of adults in the United States unsure if Muslims should be allowed to serve in their country's military, according to a poll by Angus Reid Public Opinion. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Military In Muslims Should

We have muslims in our military and many of them are serving very honorably. I have no problem of what your religion is in the military as long as you do your job and let the others do theirs. I would not hesitate to fight along side a muslim.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Should Muslims Be In US Military? History & Civil Business Politics

What drove a Muslim U.S. Marine recruit to jump to his death? Authorities say Raheel Siddiqui leaped over a third-story barracks railing at the iconic Marine training base at Parris Island, killing himself. But allegations soon arose that he'd been hit and hazed by a drill instructor just before his death. Despite that, a South Carolina coroner deemed it a suicide - an act his family insists that Raheel, as a faithful Muslim and a doting son, was morally and constitutionally incapable of making. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This seems to be odd that suddenly a marine recruit would jump off a building at a training center ending his life. I would wish to know more of the circumstances in the few hours before his death to make sure no type of foul play was involved.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

First, just like any other American Muslims should and can serve in our military. It's just that simple. Next, as far as this is concerned, I'd have to see the circumstances surrounding this. Sometimes people feel overwhelmed and suicide seems to be their only option. But it could be something else as well.

> TOPIC: Should Muslims Be In US Military?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,