California Veterans

California Veterans - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
California Veterans California veteran, former soldiers, retired military - Californian Veterans
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2012 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

California Veterans

California Veterans

What are the statistics on the general outlook on life after military service in California? For instance, do Ex-serviceman have access to health, education, home and job benefits?

Do veterans in California go unnoticed?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2016 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Veterans California

SD's VA hospital is a 3 out of 5 in secret rating

A secret federal rating system made public this week rates the San Diego VA medical network three out of five. The scoring system shows the local network falls short of the VA average on wait times, overall mental-health coverage and other areas. Ref. Source 1c.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

California Veterans History & Civil Business Politics

Helping homeless veterans, one RV trip at a time

In what is believed to be a one-of-a-kind VA outreach effort, a RV from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs regularly drives from Orange County to San Diego to help homeless vets. “My angle is to just break the ice," said one worker. Ref. Source 5j.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Veterans California

Veterans and the painkiller problem

San Diego County is home to the country’s biggest cluster of post-9/11 veterans. In the U.S., about one in five of these vets has been prescribed an opioid. Veterans warn that easy prescription of habit-forming painkillers can be a slippery slope. Ref. Source 6t.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

California Veterans
A Friend

Veterans California

Yes I think that doctors easily prescribe too many pain killers to Veterans as a way to deal with some of the pains they feel. I think that it is very easy to get hooked on these drugs and abuse them. I do hope that if this is happening with our veterans that help is there for them.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

California Veterans
A Friend

California Veterans

Yeah, they over medicate as a way to get vets in and out quickly. It really is a shame how we treat our most vulnerable, like vets with PTSD, the mentally ill, homeless, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

California Veterans

Poway resident, Pearl Harbor vet turns 105

Ray Chavez celebrated his 105th birthday, a milestone that experts believe make him the longest-living Pearl Harbor veteran in the country. “I’m the old one now,” he said. “I don’t feel old, but everybody says, ‘My goodness, how do you live so long?’” Ref. Source 5l.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

California Veterans
A Friend

California Veterans Politics Business Civil & History

It is nice to see a veteran live this long. To know that he survived pearl harbor and is still alive to talk about it is very nice to see. I hope he keeps going.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: California Veterans

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,