Acrus Cursed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Dec, 2016 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 150
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Acrus the Cursed
A Friend

Acrus the Cursed

Acrus is tall, of above average height, he is muscular, but his muscles arent bulging, he is fit, but not particularly strong. He has a black undercut hairstyle with a thin beard. His eyes are a piercing emerald green and his skin is very tan. His face is generally attractive, but he has a big nose. Acrus is not particularly strong or smart, but he is known for his wit and natural intuition.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Acrus the Cursed
A Friend

Cursed Acrus

Advisor Description

Ciera was there when I needed someone the most. After my mother died, I was broken, jusy drinking all day. Ciera was a wench working at the tavern, and one day she spoke up to me, and let me talk to her about my sadness. She inspired me to get in shape and go out into the world and make a name for myself. She is my only true friend. She also, to my surprise, has connections with the thieves guild, and was able to introduce me to them, which I greatly appreciated.

> TOPIC: Acrus the Cursed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,