Nebraska Veterans

Nebraska Veterans - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2020 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Nebraska Veterans Nebraska veteran, former soldiers, retired military
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2015 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Nebraska Veterans

Nebraska veteran, former soldiers, retired military

Are the authorities in Nebraska equipped to deal with Veterans through education, culture change and integration? What is being done to help those who may suffered from PTSD during service?

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2020 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Veterans Nebraska

My husband is an army veteran. He was in the army reserves since he was 17, was deployed to Iraq from 2009 to 2010, and then left in 2018. I met him in 2011, so I didn't see the direct aftermath of his deployment, but I can still see it sometimes. He would be anxious during the 4th of July celebrations with the sounds of fireworks. He'd also get really anxious when he saw anything relating to military action on the news. From what he told me, he had a problem with drinking when he first came back and made some bad financial decisions. He has complained about not feeling like he was able to get help when he could have used it.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

> TOPIC: Nebraska Veterans

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,