Trans-fats Banned - Page 2 of 2

I'll takes my chances with just a - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Jun, 2017 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Ban Trans Fats
Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Trans-fats Banned
A Friend

Trans-fats Banned - Page 2

I believe that the ban of trans fats is a good thing. We need to start looking at what some processors are putting into our foods and maybe go back to a more fresher type of food product. I believe that is the processed foods that are doing some of the harmful things to us such as increased risks of cancer.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2013 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Banned Trans-fats

The Food and Drug Administration today took a step toward potentially eliminating trans fats from the food supply with a preliminary determination they are no longer "Generally recognized as safe."

Trans fats are found in a variety of frozen, canned and baked processed foods. Partially hydrogenated oils are the major dietary source of trans fats in processed food. Trans fats have been linked to an increased risk of heart disease.

If the preliminary determination is finalized, according to the FDA, then partially hydrogenated oils will become food additives subject to premarket FDA approval. Foods with unapproved additives cannot legally be sold. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Trans-fats Banned Health & Special Psychology

Trans fat bans lessen health risks, research suggests

People living in areas that restrict trans fats in foods had fewer hospitalizations for heart attack and stroke compared to residents in areas without restrictions, according to a new study. Ref. Source 4z.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Banned Trans-fats

Banning Trans Fat in Processed Foods but Not Animal Fat. After the trans fat oil ban, the only major sources of trans fat remaining will be from meat and dairy. Source 2k.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Trans-fats Banned
A Friend

Banned Trans-fats

I'll takes my chances with just a little trans fat so I can enjoy a steak on occasion. In truth, I eat more fish than steak or chicken, but once in a while I like one.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Trans-fats Banned

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,