Neario the Wizard

Neario Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 177
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Neario the Wizard
A Friend

Neario the Wizard

Neario, stands 6 feet tall with a muscular body. Neario has black hair with small dark red, almost black eyes. Neario has white skin and an appearance that is not plain but can't be called very handsome either. Neario has chosen to subdue any opposition through cunning subversion or strength, be it martial or magical. Neario views alliances as useful tools as long as they provide benefits. Neario intends to do find challenge himself in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Neario the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Neario

Advisor Description

I first noticed Eariel watching me some time after the other workers at the blacksmith's place started whispering that I was cursed. I don't think they knew I or anyone else heard their whispers, and I think they didn't particularly care if someone other than me heard them, which is exactly what piqued Eariel's interest in me. After watching me for some time she placed an order for a letter opener. I was surprised when she entered the shop herself, in an enticing dress instead of sending a servant, but mentioning it would be strange considering the fact that we were strangers. I accepted the order on behalf of the blacksmith, but instead of leaving she insisted that it was I who would create and deliver the tool. The blacksmith was surprised and I think I saw a hint of annoyance in his eyes, but the extra coin she paid made him grunt that he accepted the request and that it would be delivered the next day. The task was fairly simple as I have created numerous knives during my work, and I found myself standing at the gate to the aristocrat's residence. After our business was concluded, she started asking me questions and said she would like to know why the others were making me out to be a curse or a plague upon the town, and I replied that It may be because of the look in my eyes. She laughed and mentioned that I seem like an interesting person and if I find myself in need of advice I could come to her and that the only thing she asks in return is that I provide some interesting stories.

I think she will be a very useful connection and plan to squeeze every drop of anything useful I can get from it. I don't plan on letting go though unless it becomes a disadvantage and if Eariel thinks at some point she can manipulate or even own me, she will find herself to be the one controlled.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Neario the Wizard
A Friend

Neario the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

As I was returning to the Tavern after a day of work, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower back. I turned around, which surprisingly required quite and effort and then fell face down. I could see the silhouette of a fellow blacksmith worker running off into the darkness. It seems some of the poor folk cannot stand for someone they deem cursed to find favor with someone of a higher station. It wasn't long before all I could see was darkness and the soon after the profuse bleeding slowed down as my heart was stopping it work, never to make a beat again.

> TOPIC: Neario the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,