Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 133 of 1199

Lia frowns. " We can't send the - Page 133 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Mar, 2017 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 281430
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 133

As Lia utters the phrase, a little awkwardly for it being an unfamiliar tongue, the runes light up, and stone begins to flow away from the center.

Sunlight pours in through the rapidly opening exit. Through the entry, the group can see a stream winding right by the entry. Beyond, there are multiple houses, and the interior of the curtain wall, a little more than a hundred feet away.

The group finds that they are now well southeast of the fort, at a secluded bend in the stream running through the town, where the terrain makes it difficult to approach.

The immediate area is eerily quiet, but you can hear a faint rhythmic pounding to the north. The top of the Temple of Chauntea can be seen in that direction, it is a relatively short distance away.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 19th Mar, 2017 - 5:15am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will work to make the buckler shiny or reflective as much as he can and then continue on exploring the area. He is still looking for a possible exit to this cave if there is one.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cahleth, at Lia's side as she utters the enchanted phrasing, has his bow at the ready as well. He lets out an audible sigh of relief as the scene unfolds before him.

He cautiously advances out of the tunnel to survey the surrounding area, trying to get feel for their whereabouts and if there are any threats nearby (Stealth below in case there is anyone nearby to notice him).

As he returns to make his report he says to anyone near, "We must regroup. The temple is near. Now is not the time to be fractured."

19th Mar, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 133 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

"Ah, fresh air. Now we can sneak around and surprise them by attacking from behind! They'll never expect it!"

Breathing in the fresh air, Targul begins swinging his sword in a couple of practice swings as if he's getting ready for another battle. With a grin on his face or, what you assume is a grin, he asks, "Who's with me?"



Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles as she sees the sunshine. " Finally. " She watches Cahleth return. " You have it right Cahleth. We need everyone. " She looks around checking to see who is here. Her heart skips a beat when she doesn't see Cratol. " Has anyone seen that monk? " She looks around worriedly. " Did anyone help him with the spider problem ?"

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Cahleth dutifully starts counting heads, "Six, Seven… Wait a minute, we are short one… who's missing?"

He looks around at the gathered forces, pondering the predicament. "Say, Tallis. Can those hounds track a scent? I'm afraid our intrepid monk has gone missing."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 133

Tallis says, "They can, but they'll need a scent to work with. Do you have something of his?"
_________________________________________

Cratol continues exploring. There is one other exit to the current cavern, but it appears to have collapsed some time in the past. It looks like it may have been sealed deliberately.

Some more of those bobbing lights can be seen in here. Two pairs, a little ways from the ruined settlement.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 133

Lia frowns. " We can't send the whole party after him. Most of us need to go to the temple right now. I have no skill in tracking. " She looks torn. " I'll go to the temple. "


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.