Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 137 of 1199

"I agree with Lia. Let's save - Page 137 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258873
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 137

The group picks their way through town. They see no sign of people, hostile or otherwise, until they reach the temple.

There, a group of seven bored looking kobolds are sitting around and on a large timber pinning the temple's small rear door in place.

The rhythmic thudding seems like it is coming from the front of the temple. It sounds like someone is making use of a battering ram.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Whispering to his allies, "That ram sounds more urgent than these kobolds. Should we skirt around and dry to ambush them?"

20th Mar, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Glad to have Tolman and Nyzahr with him as they looking for the missing team member, Geoffroy offers in suggestion, "We should spread out a bit and start looking for a path Cratol could have taken." The cleric would look for clues and try to see where a likely path to take.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:23pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Investigation on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)


Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 137 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods at Cahleth's words. "I am sure these creatures would pose us no trouble, but the time spent dispatching them might allow the other side to get in… although… " Poljen gets a gleam in his eye. "If we could take them quietly, we could have a couple of us get inside, and when those outside attack the front, those inside could come out and we would crush them between us." Suddenly his grin is replaced by a thoughtful look. "Though we should see what the forces in front are before deciding to try that plan." As they move around the chapel he looks to see if there is a side door or window that neither the troops in front or behind can see, that they could use to gain entry.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks confused at the others. " Why don't we just ambush the kobolds at the back door? Then we can help the people inside flee out the back to the tunnel. Our primary objective now is to get them to safety. We only have to kill 7 of them and the path is clear. I feel if we waste time up front who knows how many might be headed this way. The last thing we need is for a large group to come upon us while dealing with the forces up front. We can't afford to reveal the location of this tunnel. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:48pm

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Cahleth responds to Lia, "That plan is actually better than mine." He gives the wood elf a nod of the head to communicate respect.

"I hate to see the temple destroyed, but if we can evacuate those inside before the door is compromised, we still come out ahead."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 137

Poljen grins. "Even better! If we do this right, we get the people out the back, put them somewhere safe nearby, then go after those in front… depending on the numbers in front. So, Lia, your plan. How should we hit them? Sneak up? Or bum rush them?"

20th Mar, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 137

The Terror says...

"I agree with Lia. Let's save the heroics for when everybody is safe. If they get through the front door in that time, then we can worry about taking them out, as well."




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.