Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 170 of 1199

Lia notices the dragon seems weakened from - Page 170 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Apr, 2017 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 170

The dragon flying towards the fort gets her attention. Looking to see what the others do she sees they are going to stand and fight. Looking at Fay worriedly she draws her string back. After firing the arrow she calls on Sune again. She prays for her blessing on Fay, Targul and Poljen.

Specific Action: She will use the power shot on the first turn. Lia will cast bless on turn 2 since it runs out at the end of turn 1. It will be cast on Fay, Targul and Poljen. She will then make three more regular shots.

Out of Character: : Good luck eveyone! May Sune be with us all!

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Apr, 2017 - 10:47pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I tried doing this in the Q&A thread, but something happened with the post and it has not shown up, though it says I can not post again as if it HAD been accepted. Anyway, I think I know how I screwed up the Bless rolls. I will try again here, adding a 5th and 6th roll for Dexterity and Wisdom saves…

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Didn't you already roll your Dexterity and wisdom saves? You have three sets of rolls. Hedging your bets? wink.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Apr, 2017 - 11:47pm

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 170 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Of course NOW I can see the rolls will be in the Q&A thread… assuming I did them right, they should be the ones used. And what I meant was I also did rolls for Bless to be added to the saving throws… assuming they are not needed until after the spell is cast by Lia. Though I also did just notice that I rolled a 1 for the Dexterity save, if it is needed… ice cold…

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 6th Apr, 2017 - 12:07am

6th Apr, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy decides he will help his companions, as with a dragon if what those coming into the caverns was saying is true was a creature that those still fighting would need all the help they can get. The Silver Blaze was not to fall if he could help it.

The cleric tells his sister to stay behind and stay safe, and though it leaves her frustrated not to be more helpful she agrees it is for the best. Finally, after one last check on his armour and weapon, Geoffroy head out of the cave to help against the dragon and meet up with the others.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Apr, 2017 - 4:15pm

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once Geoffroy is gone Cratol will call Elyra over. "You can watch the door with me if you would like."

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 6th Apr, 2017 - 9:54pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 170

The dragon climbs laboriously up towards the Southeastern tower with his damaged wing. Arrows continue to rain down on him, a few of them finding their mark. He is almost there when a ballista bolt catches him in the shoulder, causing him to tumble briefly.

The dragon loses some altitude, but catches himself and resumes rising. Its new flight path will take it low over the eastern wall and towards the Northwest tower.

He does appear to be noticeably injured, having taken a fair beating from you and Onthar's group already.

Geoffroy exits the basement of the northwest tower, there is a fair amount of activity as people move to abandon the courtyard, mostly seeking shelter in the fort's main edifice, a sturdy structure built into the southern wall. He can see his companions on the walls and the other tower, firing at something he can't see from here.

Cratol and Elyria are put on alert when they hear a gruff voice outside speaking the command words for the door. But it turns out to be Blackjack and his crew. The dwarf is muttering something about not being paid nearly enough for this job as they hustle inside.

Nyzahr continues to loot the urd, but unfortunately, the dead mage does not seem to be carrying anything else of significance. It does bear a few knickknacks, the most interesting of which might be a large blue dragon scale.

A quick look at the nearby buildings isn't promising. It looks like the enemy army has been through here already, The buildings are noticeably devoid of anything of value or particular use. It is entirely probable that they missed some things, but checking will take a thorough search with no guarantee the she will find something that can be used for her purposes.

Out of Character: As requested, the next four rounds. One round until contact is made. Those on the walls just now got in range of the fear aura.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Apr, 2017 - 5:22am

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 170

Lia notices the dragon seems weakened from his injuries. She thinks maybe we can negotiate with him. Lia sets her bow down and calls out. " Stand down everyone. Stop shooting. I can talk to this noble creature. Maybe we can avoid more killing. We must make it realize that we want to talk. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Apr, 2017 - 2:10pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.