Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 188 of 1199

To the tinker via Message: "It's - Page 188 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 188

Cratol keeps heading towards the warehouses in hopes to get in position with the others so we surprise the guards.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr has taken the time to leave the caverns for a short while to stand quietly by Cahleth's bedside as his crushed legs are being carefully wrapped by the remaining healers that managed to escape from the mayhem. She gently brushes his cheek and sends him a last farewell even though he's still unconscious, thanking him for saving them all, revealing to her yet a wonderful and surprising facet of mankind's nature.

"That's what their ancient texts must refer to when they speak of 'Heroes' !"... She catches herself musing on the relevance and tenor of these sudden acts of suicidal foolishness that seem to be both the boon and the doom of their perpetrators.

"What curious, exciting world this is."

She makes her way down to the cavern just in time to see the rest of the group preparing for their rescue mission.

On hearing their plans on the marching order, she sides quietly next to the other bard that declared his intention of opening the march, sending him a clear telepathic warning as well as a suggestion:

- The DragonKind Has Ways To Feel These Ones' Presence. Darkness Doeth Not Impede The DragonKind. We Must Be More Quiet Than Our Own Shadows.
- A Diversion Might Be Desirable To Advert Unwanted Attention Once These Ones Reach THeir Goal.
- Two notes in harmony can bring a great song to life. Two notes in disharmony can as well, and that is precisely what makes some songs alive.
Out of Character: : Sorry about the delay in posting on the marching order.
And yes, welcome to our new player ! Sorry to see Cahleth had to go… but Levon seems like quite an interesting creature indeed. I am sure the tiefling will be fascinated by the mix of brutish strength and golden dragon blood, to put it poetically. Nicely done !

So she will simply fall into step behind Fay without consulting with anyone. If anyone decides to question her position, up to them to say so, otherwise she will do as her capricious nature dictates.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The man spoken to by Velon gives a start, and looks about. Hesitantly, he sends a reply to the paladin. "Who… who is this? Weapons? I'm a tinker, I don't own anything of the sort. If they took something from you, it is probably outside. They've been piling up all manner of things stolen from us in wagons out there."

Cratol hears something off of the group's path. A single male voice, laughing quietly in the dark.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:15am

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 188 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay hears the voice in his head, "I understand" he thinks… hoping that message would be conveyed. Before exiting, he looks at Tallis and one of the sergeants of the militia. "To give us a better opportunity, wait half a taper (Ten to fifteen minutes) then cause a commotion in the opposite direction. It appears some of those without can sense us." He then takes the vanguard along with the others in the front.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says, "When we are close, I will provide the distraction." He glances at Lia and adds, "I promise I am not going to charge in screaming and such. I will calmly walk up, as if I am part of their army. If I get close enough to attack, I will when they are not expecting it. If they begin the fight, they will all be focused on me. You all can attack with surprise."

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

She nods to the tall barbarian. " I know that you aren't a fool Poljen. Hopefully my comments haven't made you think that. I would never belittle you out of meanness. While I don't approve of many actions that you take I must concede that you are either exceptionally skilled or very lucky. You continue to survive them. " She smiles. " Be careful Poljen. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 188

"Poljen, the distraction is so we can get to a position where we can get close. It should happen just after we start. This will keep those that can sense us occupied. Once we get into position methinks adding your twist to the plan is an excellent idea."

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 188

To the tinker via Message: "It's me friend, the strikingly handsome one in the red beard (Velon winks at the tinker). We're going to get out of here. Have you learned anything else that could aid our escape?"

Out of character: Daishain is Velon chained to the wall or other prisoners at all? Are his feet bound or is he relatively free to move about?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.