Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 192 of 1199

Poljen shakes his head. "They might not - Page 192 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 10:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258560
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 192

Cratol listens to the plans and walks over to sit out of sight and off the the side. He mentally prepares himself for the fight that is about to come. He waits for the signal to go in he will follow behind Poljen and Targul. He will protect their sides to keep any from wanting to surround them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen shakes his head. "The moment you use that magic the rest will be alerted. The smart ones will rush inside, maybe even close the doors. Then they hold blades to the throats of those we came to rescue. Let me walk up casually. No one in an army this size knows everyone else. I will say that Cyanwrath sent me here to tell them to be ready to move out early. I am sure they will at least hold off on attacking until I am close. Then use the magic and I can try to keep them from getting inside." He pauses, then glances at Lia. "A prisoner in my control would help convince them, I'd wager." He looks to Cratol. "Maybe an unarmed man?"

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol smiles and uses his staff to hobble toward Poljen like he has been injured and not able to fight. "Lets go" Cratol will start to slowly hobble towards the guards sitting by the fire. He will move slowly causing Poljen to shove him a few times to act the part as another injured village that has been rounded up.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 192 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at Poljen, "Yes this is a good plan. Keep Lia safe. I lived too long without a mother to lose her now. Mayhaps ye should carry her. On what signal shall I cast?"

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:04am

18th Apr, 2017 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"We still need to be careful, as someone may still recognize us from the battle earlier," Geoffroy offers in consideration of the possibility, wondering how they could get around such. Sure, they could get lucky but they might also have some of their own recognized before saying, "We should perhaps have someone move forward that was not seen by the opposing army at all as important."



Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Out of Character: As a reminder in regards to Geoffroy's concerns. Targul, Poljen, and Cratol are the most likely among you to be recognized, from their efforts outside the gate this morning. You guys have killed most of the people in a position to recognize the others.

That said, the exposure was brief, so there is a decent chance of someone not recognizing where they've seen them before long enough for it to not matter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 192

Lia looks thoughtful as Geoffroy speaks. " Geoffroy has a good point. I should have thought of that as well. Poljen, there aren't many 6'6" barbarians running around here. They should easily recognize you. The entire enemy army saw you outside the gates. They saw Targul and Cratol as well. I still think it's a good idea. Someone else should do it though. I'll be a prisoner. Not many have seen me. We need someone to replace Poljen. What does everyone think?"

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Apr, 2017 - 6:37am

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 192

Poljen shakes his head. "They might not believe whoever tries this. It should be me. My plan, and if it goes wrong, I am the most likely to survive until the rest of you come to help. One prisoner works, and Lia, you are not as dangerous in close without weapons. Cratol, first, let's tear your clothes a bit and scuff some mud on your face. When fighting starts, we make sure none of them get inside where the prisoners are held."

Out of Character: : Unless anyone vociferously disagrees, Poljen will help with mussing Cratol's appearance, then walk behind him. Before they start walking he casually tosses his torch-stone up so he is walking with light (Another way for them to focus on him). He will have his shield on his arm but at his side. His sword is sheathed, and his right hand is holding Cratol's wrists behind the monk's back, so it appears as if his wrists are bound behind him. "Move!" is about all he will say.

Unless the bad guys attack before he gets in close he says loud enough to be heard, "Hey! High and Mighty Cyanwrath sent me to tell you to be ready to move out early. And look what I found along the way." He will shove Cratol towards the men closest to them, and wait for trouble, whether the bad guys are not buying it, or some drop from Fay's Sleep spell, then he will jump into combat. So I will first roll Deception, then Initiative, and a combat set… of course once the fighting begins he Rages…


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.