Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 205 of 1199

The last of the freed prisoners are filtering - Page 205 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Apr, 2017 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255676
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 205

Fay moves to the side and let's the townspeople go in. He will stay outside as a guard until all others are safe.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol stands just inside the door and watches as the people file in. He will be watching them as they come in. He stays out of the way ready to close the door in case they are spotted.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia smiles as Poljen takes her armor. " Thank you good sir. " As he begins speaking her eyebrows raise. She listens intently as he speaks. Lia is silent for a few moments after he finishes.

" Thank you for handling this as you have Poljen. You are correct that he is not yet a member of our group. In my excitement at finding my son I had forgotten that fact. To me he is a member of this group but I realize that it isn't official. I should have spoken to him about it before. He shouldn't be giving orders as he isn't a member yet. Please don't hold this against him in any way. I think we should however vote for his admittance into the Silver Blaze. He has proven himself as courageous, resourceful and loyal as it gets. He shed blood with us today at great risk to his own life. Fay wishes to join this group. What more can he possibly do to prove himself as worthy to join us? We lost two members here unfortunately and there are openings now. How do you feel about that?" She continues scanning behind them as they have now stopped. " I would prefer to speak to him about this. It is my fault. " Lia continues looking around. She sees that the half elf she helped save is stopped by her and Poljen. " You must go on in the tunnel to safety. We can talk later if you wish. " The half-elf smiles and walks on ahead.

Out of Character: : Although it is only a day in game time Ninja has been in our group over a month. I had forgotten that Fay wasn't a member.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Apr, 2017 - 4:25am

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 205 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen is relieved at Lia's reaction. He smiles and nods. "I would most likely vote to accept him, if we held the vote now. But I would also wish to speak with him further, to get a better sense of his character. So please speak with him. He might even wish to speak with us individually." He scans their surroundings and adds, "If he takes after you as much as you hope, he will be a fine addition to the team."

Out of Character: : I know what you mean… he has been in the game long enough to have forgotten, but it suddenly hit me that he was telling the whole group what to do, and we have just met! Ha!

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 26th Apr, 2017 - 1:36am

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She nods. " I will Poljen. Once we settle down for the day I will speak with him. This day feels as if it will never end. We've taken down a blue dragon and a good portion of the enemy force. They might think twice and give this siege up. ". She studies the darkness behind them again. " I'll be glad when we get inside this tunnel and get it secured. It makes me uneasy just being stopped like this. We are very vulnerable now. "

26th Apr, 2017 - 5:17am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy will see if any of the enchanted weapons are a morningstar, and if so grab such unless another wants such, apart from that he will not show much interest in the loot. He will also offer greeting to Velon, glad to see they have saved so many imprisoned.

While he traveled with the others to the tunnel, Geoffroy finds himself listening to the discussion between Lia and Poljen. Deciding to offer his input he says, “I personally believe your son would make worthy addition to out group. I have a good feeling myself of Fay.” The young bard would have his vote.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Apr, 2017 - 5:18am



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 205

The white tiefling has made her way back towards their refuge, tagging along with Onwen as she remains fascinated by the young mage's command of draconic and his knowledge of magic runes.

If she catches any of the conversation transpiring between Lia and Poljen she reveals nothing of her thoughts, but simply stares calmly at them as she walks limply by: her charred armor and gear are in tatters and her normally regal countenance appears somewhat in disarray.

Nonetheless, she does stop for the briefest of moments to stand next to Fay as he's surveying the incoming crowd.
The mental images reach him loud and clear:

- This One Owes Her Life To You, Songbrethren. This One Will Remember This Day.

She then enters the darkness of the cave without waiting for an answer.

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 26th Apr, 2017 - 2:21pm

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 205

The last of the freed prisoners are filtering in when you can hear faint shouting. You've been spotted by a small mounted band a few hundred feet away, several of whom are starting to ride back to the west, probably to report on your position.

Those who remain move to cover, and do nothing else. They seem content to observe.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 26th Apr, 2017 - 2:30pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.