Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 209 of 1199

Poljen thanks the people in charge and says, - Page 209 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 209

Crayola nods and takes up a position where he can rest against the wall and listen for any possible noises from outside. He will indicate that he is not in very good shape in case of a breech.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Heruin Amillë, thee knows thee may always speak to me about anything. I am at your disposal. But if I may take my leave for a bit, I have one to seek out."

Fay goes to look for Nyzahr to let her know he appreciates what she… thought to him.

Out of Character: Heruin Amillë = Lady Mother.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen nods to Lia. "Aye, we will go find the Castellan and the Lord if possible. And maybe they have further news. Another raid, if we're lucky!" he ends with a grin.

27th Apr, 2017 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 209 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Tired from all of today's battle, Targul will sit with Cratol to help keep watch on the secret door. At the same time, he'll try to get a long rest in, if possible.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A few minutes later, Cratol and Targul hear movement outside. The sound of metal tapping on stone would seem to indicate efforts to pinpoint where the door is. It does not sound like they are trying to break in at the moment.

The governor and the castellan are glad to hear of your success. But they're drawing a blank on what can be done next, especially with the news that the hidden passage has been discovered.

It is getting to be late night, and everyone is showing the effects of a long day of fighting.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol listens intently for any other sounds of them trying to break in. He will indicate to any others if he hears them trying to break in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 209

Once Fay finds Nyzahr and let's her know he appreciates what she said, he drags himself to the entrance. He is very tired from a hectic few days. Since this siege began he has been either fighting or helping keep up the morale of the townsfolk and the last two days with this group and his newfound mother have been a whirlwind of activity. But he stands next to Cratol waiting for the enemy to find their way in, scimitars in hand, "Mayhaps they won't find the entrance. If they do, my intent is to take many with me. They shall pay in blood this night if foot they step inside this place." He says it with a bravado he doesn't feel. He hoped to actually get to know Lia… now it appears they'll die together in this backwater town.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:42pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 209

Poljen thanks the people in charge and says, "I'll return below. If anything important comes up please send word immediately." He heads back into the caverns. When told about the tapping he positions himself near the entrance, just in case…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.