Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 210 of 1199

Cratol simply nods and holds his staff tighter. - Page 210 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
27th Apr, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 210

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy will go around providing healing to his companions, and when finished check on others to see how they were doing. He will seek to provide comfort and encouragement where he could and do what he can.

He goes to Cratol, Nyzahr, and Onwen first, as they seem the most in need as he provides the mending light of Lathander to undo the harm of the lightening. Geoffroy will move onto Lia to help her with the wounds she had, "We have accomplished much, hold strong."

After this, he checks on Targul and Fay before saying, "I am just glad we have not lost any more of our group. We will figure things out." Yes, they knew where they were but they have been making sure any aggression toward them would come with harsh punishment.

Out of Character: It appears I didn't have down my spellcasting modifier.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:08pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Cure Wounds x2 (lvl 1) on D8 (+0): 7, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Cure Wounds x3 (lvl 2) on D8 (+0): 4, 5, 7, 7, 8, 8 (6 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon approaches the cave entrance and introduces himself to Cratol and Fay. "Thank you for saving everyone. I am Velon. I came to Greenest to help protect the innocent, so please let me know what I can do to help. My sword and armor are strong, and I have a few other tricks up my sleeve. Can we see how many are outside?"

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon finds that the passage is sealed by a wall of magically shifted stone. There is no way to view those outside other than to open the entrance.

Someone could go up above ground and look at the area with the tunnel exit from the fort's walls, but getting an accurate count from there, especially with minimal light, will be difficult.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 210 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Velon, well met. It was our pleasure. We could certainty use your strong sword arm and any other tricks you bring" Fay says as he offers his grasp in friendship. "As for going without to see numbers, I think it would be extraordinarily dangerous to open the exit. We don't know how many be out there. It may be relatively few and it may be a battalion and many of us are sorely hurt."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:50pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol takes one of the level 1 and one of the level 2 cure wounds from Geoffroy for a total of 12 back.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes, I was considering trying to view them from higher in this tower, but I imagine it is too dark. Unfortunate, as I'd love to rid us of them if it's only a few."

"Nice work Geoffroy. Pleased to meet you as well. Hopefully together we can keep these fine warriors on their feet until this is over. Cratol, you still look a bit… singed. Let me help as well."

Out of character: Cratol take my remaining 7 healing from Lay on Hands. I'm tapped.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 210

Lia walks back down to the cave entrance slowly. As she reaches the entrance she nods at the red headed stranger speaking with the others. After Geoffroy heals them smiles. " Thank you Geoffroy. I feel much better now. " She looks to the others at the entrance. " It is a matter of time before we break this siege. We have defeated them at every turn. Sune and Lathander have shown that they are truly on our side and aiding us. Let them come. If they breach this door this corridor limits their numbers. Their numbers mean nothing down here. In the meantime I need a little rest as all of us do. "

Out of Character: : Here is a quote from a great movie. I know at least one will appreciate. "This is where we hold them; this is where we fight; this is where they die"

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:51pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 210

Cratol simply nods and holds his staff tighter. He places himself in front of the door and makes ready for if and when they try to come in.

Out of Character: he is still hurting but only down 9 now.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.