Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 223 of 1199

Soon enough, the prisoners are rounded up - Page 223 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd May, 2017 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259878
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 223

Cyanwrath barks a laugh, "Indeed! And I will offer more than that. Do not seek to cast spells in the combat, and not only will I refrain as well, you will need not fear the breath of my father."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of combat: Um, yeah, no spells? That has Poljen written all over it. If allowed, or if he'd never know, I can offer Bless or Shield of Faith. Is need to check if either has a visible aspect to them. Hopefully a cleric would have the other of those two spells.

"I cannot match the mighty Poljen in such a contest. If allowed I will provide a bit of extra luck via Bahamuts will, however."

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen says softly to his companions, "Blessings cast BEFORE he fight are not cast in combat, eh?" He turns and hollers down to Cyanwrath. "I shall be down shortly. We need to get you what few prisoners we have."

Out of Character: : As stated, he will opt for the mundane, though silver, longsword. I have to remember to change the numbers back for rolls…

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 223 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at Poljen for an instant and then offers the big man his hand, "Good luck Sir Poljen. 'Tis a brave thing thee do. I have little magic left that can aid thee. If'st thou ask it I shall approach the scene of battle and cast a spell of dissonance on yon vermin… but I fear that would break the terms of the agreement. But do it I would if that is thou wish. That would be the end of my higher abilities this day though I could'st also mock this cesspool you prepare to fight quite at will as 'tis but minor magic for me, but again, this may end this agreement and invite an attack on us from the considerable host he leads. And we know not if he inherited any of his father's resistance to magic, as we noted how the great blue beast shrugged off all attempts at ensorcering it."

Out of Character: Fay has one first level spell left and he can cast cantrips. Not much help I'm afraid.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen shakes his head. "No, that most likely will vie-oh-late the terms of the duel. Thank you, though. Now, I must prepare."

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Just before Poljen heads out to duel, Velon will cast Bless on himself, Poljen and Fay.

Out of combat: shield of faith has visible 'shimmering' so I'm going with Bless. Add a d4 to all attack rolls and saving throws Poljen. Good luck!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 223

Lia looks somberly at Poljen. " You are indeed brave Poljen. I wish you would have let someone else fight this duel but I know why you are. " She places her hand on Poljen's arm. He can feel energy infusing him. That is a little help from my Lady Sune. May Sune grant you victory! Let me go inform the prisoners. Come with me Mari. " The half elf races after her.

" Mari, please help me in this. Many here hate these prisoners as you do I assume. We must make sure they get released safely so we can recover our prisoners. "
Mari looks calm outwardly but feels cold fury inside. She nods and follows. Lia calls to the prisoners. " Cyanwrath is at our gates. We have made a deal to trade you for prisoners that your army possesses. If you wish to return to your army you can but in your underclothes and no weapons. " She walks over to the mage. " You can go as well. You will remain bound and gagged so you will be unable to attack us within our walls. " Her and Mari will unbind any prisoners that wish to return and make sure they are in their undergarments only. They will escort them to the gate and will release them out of the gate when it is time.

Specific Action: Cast guidance on Poljen.

Out of Character: : Guidance allows Poljen to add a D4 to one ability check in the next minute. He can use it as a +D4 on his initiative roll.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd May, 2017 - 3:43am

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 223

Soon enough, the prisoners are rounded up and marched up to the surface. None of those who had been down in the cavern wanted to remain behind.

There are two other prisoners already above ground. The mage whose tongue was cut out by Sar'ai in one of the fort's holding cells, and the fighter whose larynx was crushed in combat, but was then saved by Geoffroy, in the infirmary.

If you offer, the wounded mage will choose to go, the other man however will not. It occurs to you however that in regards to these two, Cyanwrath has no way of knowing you have them to begin with, so keeping them is likely safe.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.