Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 233 of 1199

Cratol kicks a loose stone in frustration. - Page 233 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 233

Cratol will catch Lia's attention. When she comes over he will give her the 300 gold for her diamond. He will say, "Keep us safe and alive."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Unfortunately, this town's supply of gemstones isn't exactly plentiful. There might have been a few large enough for Lia's purposes, but she is told that they've all disappeared.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th May, 2017 - 2:23am

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay listens to Poljen's words linger in his mind long after Poljen leaves. "Good advice" he thinks to himself, "Except it seems it does make a difference."

Later that day, as they walk out the gate, Fay finds the opportunity to talk to Mari alone, "I reckon you be a lady to whom it counts, and that be me. As for deserve better, none deserve naught but what we earn." He says it in a low voice meant only for Mari's ears and then he simply walks away and catches up to Poljen to discuss their plans and possible ambush techniques.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 233 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon will always take the opportunity to upgrade to full plate if given the chance. Otherwise he'll just make sure he has a sharpening stone, fire starter, some candles, and some parchment.

(I don't have my character sheet handy right now, so unsure if I already had any of that.)

Velon is otherwise ready to head out.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Sorry, no go on the full plate. Its rare, expensive, and none of this town's residents have the training to make proper use of it anyways

There were around a half dozen sets here earlier, but the only one that didn't go walking out worn by an enemy belonged to Sir Onthar, and is on its way with his body back to Baldur's Gate.

The rest of the stuff mentioned however is found easily.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia returns to Cratol with the gold coins. " They have no diamonds left that fit what I need Cratol. It seems that such were taken by our enemies. Thank you though. Keep this gold for now. Thank you for offering it up. When we get to a place where those type of diamonds are available I will purchase one. It shouldn't be only you paying for it though. That spell would be beneficial to the entire group. It should be less than 40 gold for each person. If someone doesn't wish to contribute such a small amount I will bill them for it in the event of using the diamond to restore them to life. " She hands the 300 gold coins back to him with a grin.

Mari listens in surprise as Fay speaks to her. She starts to speak but stops as he walks away. She is quiet for some time afterwards. Mari looks to Lia several times as if she wishes to speak to her about something throughout the day but never does.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th May, 2017 - 8:22am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 233

CHAPTER TWO: THE RESCUE

Soon enough, the group is ready to leave. Accompanied by Tallis, you go riding out of the Eastern gate, hunting for the departed army.

There's no need to slow down to track them. So many people, accompanied by heavily laden wagons, leave a lot of marks. Even on a densely packed road like the Uldoon Trail.

You find the campsite observed last night by Cratol easily enough. There is a dead body left here to rot. It seems the prisoner who broke down and talked in the cavern earned an unpleasant fate.

Moving on, it is getting towards nightfall when you run into a problem. The tracks abruptly disappear, all of them. The road before you is as smooth and bare as if it had been made yesterday, and there is no sign the army departed the road at this point.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 233

Cratol kicks a loose stone in frustration. He looks about as to where they could have possibly gone. He will move to the sides of the path and look for anything that seems out of place.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.